Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dynamic spiral motor animation.

Started by Dingus Mungus, September 22, 2006, 02:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: mikestocks2006 on September 29, 2006, 04:58:08 PM

I was curious to see if you could model it and if the flux becomes completely "absorbed" into the keeper at that position, or "deflected" around the edges and not effecting objects behind it? or some kind of another arrangement that is self canceling?

Is the phenomenon effectively a magnetic gate? or a magnetic on/off switch so to speak?

I simulated the first deisgn I posted with a steel nail at the end of the iron bar and 99% of the flux is diverted straight to the oppisite pole in any position. Only a small ammount of flux is intoduced to the steel at the oppisite end. I am now doing extensive remodeling to see if I can find a way to use this as a magnetic gate, but outlook is poor currently. I will post any interesting results later.

TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES:
http://femm.foster-miller.net/
Download a free copy of FEMM today!

If I get enough requests for a FEMM tutorial I will create a new thread with step by step instructions for modeling *BASIC* magnetic and electromagnetic simulations with attached demos. With more people searching the more we will find.

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: gyulasun on September 29, 2006, 01:52:13 PM
The keeper has no poles when exactly in the neutral line

Here is the demo of the keeper moving from .25" away from poles to 2" away from poles.
I have also included zoomed in and amplified flux images to show the keeper's poles at 2".

gyulasun

Hi Dingus,

Thank you very much for your simulations.  The tendency of poles appearing at the keeper's endings as it is moved away gradually from the horseshoe magnet can be seen a little and it is enough performance from a free software. I wish a true 3D EM software were available for free...

Best Regards

Gyula