Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Free Energy Conferences in Hamburg and Chicago

Started by rickfriedrich, January 05, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickfriedrich

The motors will be clearly explained and shown so that you can do them yourself. This has always been my point. And we have never tried to prove anything with any demonstration or video. You show yourself the results. We attempt to help you get good results (provided you make proper solder connections and use the right parts, etc.). But the motors are only the bare bones free energy motor system. What you can do with the motors is many more things than you realize (but if people pay attention to the details then...)...
The only thing we will not reveal is the zero point energy demonstration of the magic box. One of my 4 pole motors running at like 100ma 12V which charges batteries is connected on the output to a box and then it outputs to the same battery being charged as normal. But then Michael shows several other outputs producing negative energy, positive energy, and zero point energy at the same time. And he adds more and more bulbs. The more he adds the more the neon bulbs on the 4 pole motor light up, which is usually an indication of not enough of a load on the output of the system. So you can see in the video some of that and the bulb in the water, etc. This is a truly amazing demonstration from beginning to end. I have seen nothing like this before... The purpose of this demonstration more than dazzling is for him to explain how the quantum vacuum energy works in different ways. The benefit of this meeting goes way beyond the physical demonstration of these remarkable displays but in the explanation of everything. In meetings in the past there was no one who could help us understand how this all works so it seems everyone here is just guessing and sometimes stumbling upon interesting results without knowing really how they get there. With Michael and associates we begin to understand how it all works. He really takes us there into the quantum world and shows us how much he knows. The door is now open and the sky is the limit...

Quote from: memoryman on February 06, 2015, 09:38:17 AM
Will the demos be like Steven Spisak's, Rossi's or actually 100% real, so hidden power sources are ruled out?
Will any devices run self looped for the show duration?

MileHigh

I looked through some of your new stuff Rick.  It looks like you have hooked up with some guy in Germany that does similar stuff to you and you are running a conference circuit together.  With your falling out with JB, I am surprised that you are selling Renaissance chargers, I thought that was all under him.  I would assume that he lets you resell but otherwise you keep his name out of the other stuff.

From your "other stuff," from what I can see it's just another flavour of pulse motor design you are pushing with the back-spike collection, bla, bla, bla, and of course Tesla.

So it looks like to me you are basically doing the same thing as before, but with different branding.  And that leads to.... nothing.  You are just doing the old pulse motor dog and pony show.  Dropping names, making vague references to zero point energy, bla, bla, bla.

You certainly will not be demoing any over unity devices.  None of them will stand up to real scrutiny.  It's all just the same-old-same-old.

MileHigh

MileHigh

Quotehe only thing we will not reveal is the zero point energy demonstration of the magic box. One of my 4 pole motors running at like 100ma 12V which charges batteries is connected on the output to a box and then it outputs to the same battery being charged as normal. But then Michael shows several other outputs producing negative energy, positive energy, and zero point energy at the same time. And he adds more and more bulbs. The more he adds the more the neon bulbs on the 4 pole motor light up, which is usually an indication of not enough of a load on the output of the system. So you can see in the video some of that and the bulb in the water, etc. This is a truly amazing demonstration from beginning to end. I have seen nothing like this before... The purpose of this demonstration more than dazzling is for him to explain how the quantum vacuum energy works in different ways. The benefit of this meeting goes way beyond the physical demonstration of these remarkable displays but in the explanation of everything. In meetings in the past there was no one who could help us understand how this all works so it seems everyone here is just guessing and sometimes stumbling upon interesting results without knowing really how they get there. With Michael and associates we begin to understand how it all works. He really takes us there into the quantum world and shows us how much he knows. The door is now open and the sky is the limit...

You are not demoing a single damn thing out of the ordinary.

rickfriedrich

No that is not correct. bla bla bla MileHigh So what is this site a place of trolls?

MileHigh

Quote from: rickfriedrich on February 06, 2015, 10:49:33 AM
No that is not correct. bla bla bla MileHigh So what is this site a place of trolls?

I know the whole shtick Rick.  Anybody that knows their stuff reasonably well can see through the whole thing.