Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Free Energy Conferences in Hamburg and Chicago

Started by rickfriedrich, January 05, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: rickfriedrich on July 29, 2015, 08:08:07 AM
Here's something you won't see on Overunity.com, people believing in overunity.  ??? Instead you see trolls with every attack and assumption.

You and I have both made some specific statements about what will and won't be shown at your event. These are recorded here in this thread and in other threads. It won't be long before everybody who cares can see which of us is correct in our statements.

ramset

Sir
we have friends close to your event who are involved in similar research that may be able to attend ,I will be discussing this with
"finance" to see if its in OUR budget, I truly don't see any issues at this time ,however to soon to say for sure.
respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: rickfriedrich on July 29, 2015, 08:08:07 AM
Here's something you won't see on Overunity.com, people believing in overunity.  ??? Instead you see trolls with every attack and assumption.
Why is belief a factor in what you will or will not be demonstrating?  What are you going to do if someone relies on what you have advertised here to make an admission purchase and finds out that their idea of an "overunity system" is something that powers itself, but find that is not what you present?  Do you want them to be upset and file a consumer fraud complaint against you?

minnie

rickfriedrich,
                  you can easily put members of OU.com to shame, all you
have to do is to scoop the OU.com prize with one of your machines.
   I don't think anyone will doubt you if you do that simple little thing!
                John.

TinselKoala

Pull one of these out of your bag at the event and watch what happens: