Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler Theory Solved

Started by poplianil, January 02, 2015, 01:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poplianil

Bessler had almost given the idea in his clues with too many unnecessary details to confuse everyone. After years  being on this subject I have solved the key how he lifted weights with little effort. Go thru the attachment ( Popli Gravity Wheel . pdf )  and balance is just creativity.
A validated way to prove overunity is possible through  mechanical methods.

telecom

Quote from: poplianil on January 02, 2015, 01:10:29 AM
Bessler had almost given the idea in his clues with too many unnecessary details to confuse everyone. After years  being on this subject I have solved the key how he lifted weights with little effort. Go thru the attachment ( Popli Gravity Wheel . pdf )  and balance is just creativity.

Hi,
sounds very interesting.
Can you please describe some more other methods, rather than the wheel, to utilize your idea.
Thank you!

poplianil

So far I am also still looking into that possibility.  It was difficult to get to this, how I can change the moments on leftside and yet use them on right side.
Use a wheel with Electro magnetic coils or solonoid with 50% max vertical movement. Easiest and least complicated.
I am still working on this will get back whenever I hit something.

poplianil

Quote from: poplianil on January 02, 2015, 01:10:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y7iDJFJGqI

MT

Hi Poplianil,
Thank you for posting this idea, I appreciate your effort given into this. I'm no expert in gravity machines, they are better here. Just noticed a possible issue with your wheel.
Yes it costs about half work to lift weight 10cms at 12oclock. But in order to stretch the spring between 3->12 there ought to be also work done as spring is attached to the wheel. The weight is static from 3 to 12 but spring is being stretched and it pulls on the wheel with increasing force from 0 up to 10kg on 12 hours. This force is effectively CW and works against your CCW rotation. I'm afraid that to overcome this CW force you need to spend half of the work you gained by cheaply raising the weight at 12. I still need to watch your video maybe you somehow solved this.

Marcel