Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 'free energy' spark

Started by pomodoro, January 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

Quote from: Magluvin on December 07, 2016, 01:36:26 AM
Hey Bigs

Im kinda not seeing the circuit you had shown as being what the pic shows. I dont see any indication that there is a spark gap in series with the G and C. I think its very possible the G and C LC is just a electrically isolated resonator. That is if he intended that the depiction holds more value than the description.

For my theory, and its just that, a theory, there would need to be a spark gap somewhere in the main coil circuit between the top of the tower to the ground, and where you point out, the connection area just above the ground plate looks like a good spot for it.

So as the top of the tower charges up, the spark to ground happens allowing current to flow through the main tower coil circuit causing a mag field impulse which stimulates the G and C LC. Then in return the LC induces the tower coil sending off the 'power' transmission, then repeat, depending on the freq of how often the spark can be generated. Kinda like you said about Niagara falls, this would use the charge in the atmosphere as the down flow of water.

If we can imagine the size of the tower, the C coil is made with a huge monster conductor in comparison, Super low ohm for little loss.

Maybe instead of having the spark gap in your circuit in series with the G and C cap and coil, there can be a coil collapse circuit dump to the cap to keep it going. If that collapse current is quick enough, the cap G would charge as the C coil being an impedance would allow the cap to charge possibly. If that is the way it is intended to be receiving input.  The missing spark gap in the G and C has me thinking otherwise.

Man, we need some farm land to build it. lol

Mags

Held for reply..

Anything left of the bifilar coil going to ground is the spark gap addition but the LC is part of the transformer going to ground where you can tap the flow across the magnetic spark gap. This is an added system to extract energy without reflecting it back to the grounded bifilar transformer. You could think of it like a split in a water tube, only scooping out a portion of the flow and borrowing it before releasing it to the ground.
As to the spark gap to the ground well those pictures go with a report that showed that a spark gap increased the power of the system with better efficiency. This is due to the impulsive nature of this kind of oscillator. This one is the falls analogy that takes a flow already there and flowing and harnesses it in much the same way as Niagara Falls power plant did there.
Out in space the plasma density is immense. Near earth matter displaces it and causes a vacuum but it is still very connected in some way. That would be the voltage connection.
There will be liitations though. Thats why these would make wonderful communication towers that are connected like the internet is via nodal groups. Pure digital on and off type of communication. With Amazing bandwidth and range. Yes even off planet.. This is a new type of system that could open our societies up to pure communication and limitless energy for all to use... All completely natural.

One caveat to this diagram. The right-> extra coil should be horizontal by Tesla's own diagrams. They need to be out of magnetic relations to work right. I might have the bifilar coil in the wrong position as well. The bifilar coil was to be used as a substitute for the top load capacity. So the bottom bifilar should be above and a regular solenoid would be used there to facilitate the oscillator function instead with the bifilar capacity used as a top load with no ball.
Once initiated this thing should ping away happily till it falls apart from old age.

Oh, by the way the military has triggered spark gaps as well and certain suppliers sell them to here : http://www.highenergydevices.com/products/three-electrode%20/
The only thing wrong with em is the life of the gaps.

Zeitmaschine

jbignes5, maybe you could make a drawing about a concentric capacitor with some annotations what you think how it works and how it could interact with a Tesla coil and a spark gap. And surely you also have an idea why the D-1943 machine needs two wires (a and b) to connect to the metallic tube.

Regards ;)

Tesluh

https://youtu.be/2HCMfg96bcs?t=701

https://youtu.be/tASY07r9AD0?t=3139

Is this the effect this thread was originally referring to?  I don't have a tesla coil or I would experiment with this.  I do have a small pile of nst's, not sure if that would work but would need to get some proper materials to build a large capacitor.

jbignes5

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on December 10, 2016, 05:40:06 AM
jbignes5, maybe you could make a drawing about a concentric capacitor with some annotations what you think how it works and how it could interact with a Tesla coil and a spark gap. And surely you also have an idea why the D-1943 machine needs two wires (a and b) to connect to the metallic tube.

Regards ;)

Really I have nothing to say about caps.. They are caps...

Here is a Tesla patent on a leyden style cap..  https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/patents/us-patent-567818-electrical-condenser

Or even a high voltage cable designed to work with impulses...

https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/patents/us-patent-514167-electrical-conductor

The thing with caps though is that they don't last long and they are an added cost when you could always use the bifilar method to store energy... Especially in single terminal mode...

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: jbignes5 on December 10, 2016, 11:09:00 PM
Really I have nothing to say about caps.. They are caps...

Strange. Here you wrote »Capacitors are the workhorse Tesla used!« after posing an article about Tesla and his condensers. And further »So the condenser is the force provider with the quenched spark gap being the activator.« Then maybe condensers can also provide force without the use of a quenched spark gap as activator? Especially when they are concentric?