Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 'free energy' spark

Started by pomodoro, January 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

The first time I saw this circuit was is an article by the Russian OU 'expert' Frolov although I am sure it has appeared  countless times before throughout the decades.  The diagram below was ripped from the Barbosa thread - (thanks to the original author!)
The Frolov one is even more spectacular as it has no antenna,  one of the secondary's leads is simply left  disconnected, while the other lead sparks against a metallic object.

The claim is that since the secondary is disconnected , the spark will draw no current from the primary, and therefore, we have free energy.

I definitely believe that it will draw power because the 'antenna'  (which at 50hz would be far to short to be a real antenna)  or for the Frolov case,  the disconnected lead,  form a capacitor to the ground. The metallic object does the same.  So the spark  is between the leads and the metal with two series connected capacitors in between.
  But will the spark or an arc occur with a well isolated, ungrounded  50kV DC source, leaving the negative terminal  free and moving an isolated metal piece near the positive. just as in the AC circuit? Of course not, proving the necessity of having capacitance and AC, since the impedance of the capacitors is proportional to 1/frequency. The higher the frequency, or/and the ac voltage(dV/dt) , the less resistance the capacitors have towards the flow of current.

Zeitmaschine

Time to answer that.

Quote from: pomodoro on January 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM
I definitely believe that it will draw power because the 'antenna' (which at 50hz would be far to short to be a real antenna) or for the Frolov case, the disconnected lead, form a capacitor to the ground. The metallic object does the same. So the spark is between the leads and the metal with two series connected capacitors in between.

Correct theory, the antenna and the ground or a metallic object form a capacitor. BUT ... that capacitor (with widely spaced plates) goes through the ambient medium (it is embedded in the ambient medium), and that ambient medium is said to be containing (free) energy (otherwise the configuration with two Avramenko plugs would not work). Hence - in the ideal case - we have an electric circuit comprising a capacitor constantly recharging with energy coming from the ambient medium.

Interestingly, for some reason, the configuration of the antenna-ground capacitor has to be asymmetrical. Not two antennas, not two metallic objects, but an antenna on one end and a chunk of metal (or ground or heating pipe etc.) on the other end of the source of potential change. If this were about simply having a capacitor then a chunk of metal instead of a thin antenna wire would have a lot more surface area in order to form a capacitor to the ground.

Could it be that we should avoid any capacitance between antenna and ground but still having an antenna? Thus we need a large antenna surface to make good contact with space but nearly zero capacitance to ground? The capacitance between antenna and ground (or a piece of metal) shorts the circuit, but a closed electric circuit is exactly that what we NOT want, because a closed circuit prevents the flow of the ambient energy into our circuit. You can't get new water into a closed water pipe circuit, can you? Just a quick consideration.

In theory (maybe also in practice) the electric potential of the 50Hz high voltage circuit merges with the scalar potential of the environment. This mergence then can result in an energy flow from the scalar potential of the environment to the electrical potential of the 50Hz circuit; as presented by Kapanadze, Stepanov, Barbosa (et al.), no hard evidence of trickery could ever be found.

By the way: What is the conventional purpose of those 3-phase transformers? Stepping down the 3-phase high voltage (maybe 5 to 10KV) coming in from the power station to 380V 3-phase in order to power the 3-phase machines in the workshop? If so, then each of these transformers should contain three 380V coils and three some-KV coils.

Hence, what could happen when a 50Hz resonant LC circuit comprises a high voltage coil insted of a low voltage coil?

Regards

shylo

Interesting, I haven't seen this before but I think it fits with something I've been seeing in my exps.
The more you can short a single output ,in the same time frame, the more you collect.
If done at the right time ,and the right speed , it wont affect input.
Any links to what these guys were doing?
Thanks artv

TinselKoala

You got that right.

Funny, isn't it, that there are no videos of any of them actually running their homes or labs on the output of any of their devices. Why is that?

I know why, and so do you.