Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 'free energy' spark

Started by pomodoro, January 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Quote from: vasik041 on February 19, 2015, 07:33:22 AM
Thank you for the answer, TinselKoala.
It is always intersting to know what other people think.

What about Henry T. Moray ?
He not using his device obviosly because he is dead.
Ofcourse, we can't know it for sure, but according to the internet his device was real.

For me it seems that you have strong skeptical bias...
:-(

I have been interested in Moray's work for a long time and my research is along his lines.  Was he receiving unknown waves, coupling to distant thunderbolts, capturing cosmic rays or was he stimulating some radioactive phenomenon or ionic oscillations? Those countless affidavits you can find on the net got my interest initially.But are they real? Everything about how it worked is pure speculation nobody knows, no matter how authoritative they sound. Some of his own words don't make sense. In one booklet he refers to someone called yarom, I figured that's his name backwards. He filled his booklets with different scientific theories each time. I'm not 100% sure but I'm leaning on the snake oil side and the experiments I'm doing will convince me one way or the other.

Zeitmaschine

Collection of quotes

cosmoLV: »I know how Tariel device working and i know how to build it«

cosmoLV: »what has Tariel say at that time was that device is very simple«

cosmoLV: »Remember 220 volts goes in and 220 volts goes out«

cosmoLV: »Also output transformer is not transformer but choke«

cosmoLV: »in three-phase system and in complex, you can make a Virtual Ground«

cosmoLV: »Most closest systems and setups to device are MEG and Flynn device but MEG i think is the closest«

cosmoLV: »the strange thing is that spark fly in from somewhere into sparkgap«

cosmoLV: »this device is not a toy, it has a big deal to change our lives and it need to be done in smart way«

»Smart way« could mean: Do not listen to the Men In Black in the forums, because they will distract you with their overcomplicated experiments and schematics.

Avramenko plug experiment from cosmoLV image collection with a coil between, not a capacitor. Hmmm ...

Bob Smith

Interesting that the AV plug in the image above leads to an inductor with a (presumably) ferrite core. We see a fairly heavy gauge wire on that inductor as well. At any rate, I have found that pulsed DC to an AV plug to a ferrite core inductor produces an interesting effect. My inductor was wound as a high impedance coil ~30 AWG (versus the heavier gauge inductor in the photo), roughly 300 turns on a 1.5 inch x 1\4" core cylindrical core.

With a high impedance core, you'd expect losses due to the resistivity of the wire and perhaps eddy currents in the core. Instead, what I found was an increased voltage output.  Why might this be?  My conjecture is that something else is going on here that involves the aether's response to the pulsed DC. 

In this way, we have what constitutes a kind of open system.  The ambient/aether responds to the DC impulse from the AV plug in the form of what some would call BEMF.  The coil's impedance necessarily calls forth a response from the aether.

As a closed system, this is not going to go overunity.  However, it may be that the inductor and core invite the Aether's response, rendering the circuit a kind of open system, possibly leading to a COP>1.

Bob

forest

220V in -> 220V out that is the answer