Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 'free energy' spark

Started by pomodoro, January 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Quotewhat I found was an increased voltage output

The issue with the Avramenko plug is that free energy that comes in shape of HV DC is USELESS. You can draw funny sparks with it, but no chance to step it down in order to drive common electric equipment. What we need is a continuously oscillating Avramenko plug output, thus we have to convert (step down) the HV at each oscillation cycle, not just simply charging up a DC capacitor with it.

Quote220V in -> 220V out that is the answer

This is only half of the answer. Between 220V in and out (in equals out actually) there should be high voltage phase-locked at twice of the base frequency. Best theory so far: Connect a 50Hz HV transformer to 220V/50Hz via a diode bridge (plus parallel resistor) and a capacitor, so it runs at 100Hz. Then step that high voltage down again by means of a second HV transformer. Connect one side of the HV to ground and also one side of the load. Or - maybe the better choice - connect one side of the 100Hz HV through the 50Hz load to ground. Use a capacitor to get 50Hz LC resonance. The 100Hz HV frequency should modulate that 50Hz resonance frequency like a pendulum is modulated by the parametric excitation frequency. At the point in time when additional energy is supplied (from the aether by means of high voltage) the resonance frequency should change in order to capture that energy (electrons) and to route it through the load.

Principle: in/out 220V/50Hz -> 220V/100Hz -> 5000V/100Hz grounded -> 220V/100Hz connected to in/out 220V/50Hz (makes a closed resonating loop)

A high voltage three-phase transformer consists of three transformers. So, one steps up (at 100Hz), one steps down and one is to spare. And that's the reason why people working with three-phase systems frequently come across of that OU effect but ordinary experimenters don't. Who in the heck experiments with two microwave oven transformers connected back to back running at doubled grid frequency? No one, I would guess.

That »back to back« reminds me btw somewhat on this (incomplete) Barbosa patent drawing. It's a coincidence perhaps.

Now, since that theory is rather brilliant, how to do it practically... ?

Regards ;D

Bob Smith

Isn't the third "spare" transformer component a resonant coil? I thought this is what allows one to take charge from the system without affecting the primary and secondary.
Bob

Zeitmaschine

AN EXERCISE:

What happens when we cut the feedback lines showed in the Kapanadze patent drawing?

[1] The device keeps running and collects free energy as long as the input stays connected to a power supply, because the feedback lines are just there to make it self-feeding without the need of an external power supply.

[2] The device immediately stops collecting free energy, because cutting the feedback lines destroys the internal parametric resonance of the device, which is needed to get the free energy from the environment.

Mark the correct answer. :)

PolaczekCebulaczek

Quote from: pomodoro on January 06, 2015, 02:30:01 PM
The first time I saw this circuit was is an article by the Russian OU 'expert' Frolov although I am sure it has appeared  countless times before throughout the decades.  The diagram below was ripped from the Barbosa thread - (thanks to the original author!)
The Frolov one is even more spectacular as it has no antenna,  one of the secondary's leads is simply left  disconnected, while the other lead sparks against a metallic object.

The claim is that since the secondary is disconnected , the spark will draw no current from the primary, and therefore, we have free energy.

I definitely believe that it will draw power because the 'antenna'  (which at 50hz would be far to short to be a real antenna)  or for the Frolov case,  the disconnected lead,  form a capacitor to the ground. The metallic object does the same.  So the spark  is between the leads and the metal with two series connected capacitors in between.
  But will the spark or an arc occur with a well isolated, ungrounded  50kV DC source, leaving the negative terminal  free and moving an isolated metal piece near the positive. just as in the AC circuit? Of course not, proving the necessity of having capacitance and AC, since the impedance of the capacitors is proportional to 1/frequency. The higher the frequency, or/and the ac voltage(dV/dt) , the less resistance the capacitors have towards the flow of current.

This setup was discussed a few times before, the amp meter does not register current increase in primary coil when shorting plate because  antenna/plate capacitor has been already charged "long time ago" from primary, now its up to you if you discharge it or not, current has been already consumed.It's just an illusion that this is free energy, simple measurement error common in OU claims. But when well made(to resonate this antenna/plate small capacitance to cancel it high reactance with proper coil)  there is some nice efficiency there.

Zeitmaschine

Seems this is a slight misunderstanding of the experiment. It is not about having one single spark without increase of the primary current but of continuous sparking without continuous increase of the primary current.

The high voltage creates an electric field between the electrodes of the spark gap. Question: What is an electric field? What does it consist of? In the absence of a better explanation (maybe you can give one), it is a disturbance of the aether (like a magnetic field is also a disturbance of the aether). And isn't energy from the aether exactly what we are looking for?

So the electric field between the electrodes of the spark gap creates a disturbance of the aether. When a certain potential between those electrodes is exceeded, then the air between the electrodes suddenly becomes conductive. That conductivity (like a low ohm resistor) then shorts the disturbance (polarization) of the aether, means the energy that creates the spark comes out of the aether itself.