Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity from sugar?

Started by P1701, January 08, 2015, 10:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P1701

I know people are working on batteries that transform energy from glucose to electricity.

Do you guys think there is anything to it? Anybody experimenting with this stuff? I had seen a youtube video with a simple experiment but can't find it right now...

Thanks

EDIT: Found it again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRC3vAoBmVI

P1701

He just powers a single LED, maybe it's a trick or something.

Could be something else than sugar too.

P1701

He went to power a cellphone with is "enzymes" and sugar. But he won't give any details. Seems to be students or something.

Looks intriguing, I can't see any hidden wires. :-/

Although I can understand if this really works they won't reveal more information anytime soon.

jonfrommanahawkin1

That's legit, his claim of free energy is referring to chemistry. Early physics books used that term for batteries but in todays time it's moved to chemistry.  The sugar is the electrolyte but because the enzymes are braking down the sugars, that process is adding negative ions to the "battery". The part we don't see is him later adding more sugar and enzymes to keep the voltage moving. That's why he needs to sture the mixture.

I bet the enzyme is chlorophyll from plant extract or a type of yeast enzyme to burn the sugar calories into energy

But there are no wires that's standard science and usable if you keep adding sugar and assume the enzymes don't diminish overtime

P1701

Well, I hope they reveal their recipe for the enzymes one day. It looks really good to me and would be nice to experiment with this stuff.