Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bill Alek gets baked at CES!

Started by MileHigh, January 10, 2015, 01:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

QuoteThat is the source of energy for OU electromagnetic devices.

Which devices would that be then? Please be specific.

I mean, I have a Crystal Radio sitting on my bench right now. I don't have to provide it with a power supply, but it provides energy on the output that it is clearly greater than what _I_ am putting into it. It drives a piezo speaker element just fine, and plays religious music and talk all day and all night long, and even can light up an LED. Does that make it an OU electromagnetic device?

MarkE

Quote from: kEhYo77 on January 13, 2015, 02:57:34 PM
An OverUnity device is an open system that exhibits more electrical power on the output than it is required to make it operational.
An electromechanical relay and a battery would seem to fit that definition.  Are you certain that is what you want to call OU?

kEhYo77

A crystal set is not overunity. You do input power to transmit specific frequency radio waves to make it operational, a lot of power!
You just do not pay for it. Without that source of energy emitted by an antenna it will not work.

kEhYo77

Quote from: MarkE on January 13, 2015, 03:45:43 PM
An electromechanical relay and a battery would seem to fit that definition.  Are you certain that is what you want to call OU?

Please elaborate as I do not see it that way.

MarkE

Quote from: kEhYo77 on January 13, 2015, 03:50:39 PM

Please elaborate as I do not see it that way.

Re: Bill Alek gets baked at CES!
« Reply #24 on: Today at 08:57:34 PM »

An OverUnity device is an open system that exhibits more electrical power on the output than it is required to make it operational.

It takes little power to operate a relay.  The relay connects the electrical power from the battery to the load.  Since you specify the system as open, we can put the battery outside the box.