Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wolves among sheep.

Started by sarkeizen, January 14, 2015, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on January 15, 2015, 01:15:37 AM
When the time is right-they will come.
That sounds like the tag line to an erectile dysfunction drug.

minnie

The question is "How can you suppress something that does't exist?"

vasik041

There are definitely people who trying make money selling all kind of garbage to naive and inexperienced researchers.
Also "proper education" (or luck of education) contribute a lot to the issue – no real things discussed here...and no significant progress made in many years.
:(

thngr

I think there are so many people who think different than others...
some of them think free energy=STFE.
STFE.devices must be used freely without any paid pattents,
STFE. devices bring money to them(money machine),
STFE. devices going to be supressed in orther to rule the world or they wont be,
STFE.subject is good for his healt,
STFE. subject is good for his income (5000 replays may seems that way),
STFE. devices would have a blocade to taxes which means salary for them,
STFE. devices will biring famine to some certain countries,
STFE. devices will biring STARS to our door step,
Be friendly and honest if you have something good done than others had to be gentle or polite or nice,
but you are the right (good) one they have to act being like you.

sarkeizen

Quote from: Magluvin on January 15, 2015, 12:07:27 AM
And why not free energy forums? ;)
In one case (snowden) they're talking about attacks on a person and in the case of the CTV story it's about a political party attempting to sway opinion about itself.  In both senses the ROI is small and clear.  In free energy it isn't.  Just generally sending people out to any and all forums is expensive and what's the result?  Undermining peoples belief in OU?  Is there any reason to believe posting on some board does that?  How many people have I converted?  That's right zero.

So if this is my full-time job then I am getting paid for nothing.  Do you really think an organization who has the money to have tons of agents on all sorts of social media really would spend their money so ineffectually?  Want to discredit someone?  Discredit Rossi.  Buy the first eCat - then run a reality TV show with hired "independent" experts and upload it to youtube. 

Done.   FAR more compelling than posting on a board.  In fact if you look you'll see that the government's interest in OU is tepid at best.  If I don't work for the government, then who?  Secret shadow organizations?