Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 18, 2015, 05:51:57 AM
With no 300Uf Cap, the phase angle is at approximately 94 Degrees, so:
That is just more evidence that you have your current probe turned around.  The real phase shift of a very inductive circuit approaches but does not exceed 90 degrees.

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 18, 2015, 04:55:18 AM
MarkE, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Holland_Duell

The quote is clearly stated... Nothing was made up, I can assure you this.
You have no credible basis for the quote.  Your own cited reference discredits it:
QuoteIn 1898, he was appointed as the United States Commissioner of Patents, and held that post until 1901. In that role, he is famous for purportedly saying "Everything that can be invented has been invented."[2] However, this has been debunked as apocryphal by librarian Samuel Sass.[3] In fact, Duell said in 1902:

In my opinion, all previous advances in the various lines of invention will appear totally insignificant when compared with those which the present century will witness. I almost wish that I might live my life over again to see the wonders which are at the threshold.[4]

Yet you persist.  You are a real piece of work.

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 18, 2015, 04:58:33 AM
John, only someone that has something to hide has something to fear, but thanks for the "warning"?

Rosemary Ansile is still a legend in my book, you know why? She tried! Gave it her best shot...

So, she will forever be in my list of Legendary Status!
Rosemary Ainslie destroyed herself by admitting that she purposely posted circuits other than what she presented.  She later went on to admit that her own experiments refuted her claims which they clearly did without question.  Inexplicably, a few months later she reversed herself without offering any new evidence.

Drak

300uf and .12mH LC resonant frequency is 839Hz. If you are using 664Hz, doesn't the power get reflected back to the source if not in resonance? Like burning up the finals in your CB radio? 839 is kinda a harmonic of 664 I think. I've been trying to follow this thread for a while, but my head is spinning, lol.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on May 18, 2015, 03:36:35 PM
Rosemary Ainslie destroyed herself by admitting that she purposely posted circuits other than what she presented.  She later went on to admit that her own experiments refuted her claims which they clearly did without question.  Inexplicably, a few months later she reversed herself without offering any new evidence.

Well, I can see that trying to discuss Input Power with Wave and Circuits was a waste of time!!!

I clearly see now that you will deliberately blow this off no matter what ridiculous excuse you can pluck out of Charles Holland Duell Air!!! I can see that you're clearly irritated by this!!

First you admit Reactive is power returning back to the load and give the ranges that we would see this, now you're denying that...