Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 01, 2015, 10:44:03 PM
Excellent tip, thank you.  I was not aware of this.  However, it would still be better if the poster learned how to resize the photos to the proper size to conform with the website parameters.  Once he learns how, it should only take him like 2 minutes to do.

I appreciate the info.

Thanks,

Bill
Open photo in windows paint,and shrink to any size you want-then save file as jpeg ;)

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on June 02, 2015, 07:40:06 AM
I can.
Pure DC in,and Pure DC out.
Now,all i have to do to collect my nobel prize,is build the device that makes these measurements show up on my measuring equipment :D
Slobodan Cuk developed DC-DC converters in the late 1970s and early 1980s that under certain conditions have zero ripple at the input or the output.  For particularly narrow conditions he could get zero ripple at both.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on June 02, 2015, 09:24:55 AM
Slobodan Cuk developed DC-DC converters in the late 1970s and early 1980s that under certain conditions have zero ripple at the input or the output.  For particularly narrow conditions he could get zero ripple at both.
High frequencies(over1k),large caps on the input and output,with a pure resistive load ;)

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on June 02, 2015, 09:24:55 AM
Mark
On a more serious note,could you sim the circuit below up,and see whats going on here.
poutRMS/PinAVG=1.28261 ???

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 02, 2015, 05:02:54 AM
That's nice, but you don't offer any change.  You offer misinformation and weak attempts at misdirection.  You have not shown and you cannot show the COP 1.7 or any COP > 1.0 from any of your coil configurations.  If you believed your own BS, then you would go and order at least one of Bill Alek's promised free energy briefcases.  Right now he still says that he is going to deliver by the end of this month.  Of course before then, he will push the date back again, but you can always hope his BS isn't as bad as yours.  Unfortunately it is.  And I didn't even need a seance with Saint Jerome to determine that.

MarkE - This morning there was another surprise waiting for me!

Yep - another success from another willing experimenter! It made my day. Congratulations to that person! You deserve all your success, you listened, learnt, built and now you are seeing something that many will never see in their lives!

MarkE - You can keep assuming what you like, but the fact is, you're wrong!

Others are doing it, making something work that you say is impossible!

So, it is and always will be, the joke is on you old mate!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org