Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

I'm absolutely fascinated by the different characters that use this forum, they're
   all so predictable. Things go on for hundreds of pages and MarkE will probably
   have put paid to it on page two.
     Old poynt99 is pretty hot on this electronics stuff  and I have great respect for
   his patience.
      John.

MileHigh

QuoteIs this called a Targeted Dis-Informational Attack? By Brain Dead CIA Douche Bags? Hahahaha seems so!

Remember this:

1) Precisely what does the device do?  I am asking you for concrete details.  No bullshit talk, no pie-in-the-sky philosophy.  Please tell us exactly what the device does.

2) Please give us a practical example of a real-world application for your device.  No bullshit talk, no pie-in-the-sky philosophy.  Please give us a practical example of the device being used with a full and unambiguous description.

There was no response from you!  It's like a Monty Python sketch!  "I am teaching people  how to protect themselves if somebody attacks with a banana and we will try to discuss my thing that I can't explain and wonder at it's performance that I can't describe.  There is a door prize of a dead parrot!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URp-Dbhr7EU

EMJunkie

@All - I believe I should not have to explain this, because it should already be clear!

"Partnered Output Coils" simulates the Action of an "Electrical Generator"!

When in action, (Simulated Action: Rotor Approach to Stator), the Fields build in Time. Thus a Varying Magnetic Field! Each Conductor sees a Change in Magnetic Field Strength! This Action, as we have already covered many times, Separates Charges!!!

I don't have all the answers, I cant calculate exactly every value to accurately predict every device, but, the basic principals apply as they do in the "Electric Generator"!!!

Things you will need to think about:
   1: Large CSA: Cross Sectional Area
   2: Reasonable Wire Gauge on Partnered Output Coils. I have suggested in the past, 18 - 20 AWG.
   3: Frequency: The Time Rate of Change of the Excitation is proportional to the Output EMF: EMF = -dPhi/dt (dt is Delta Time)
   4: Try to fit Equations to your device and see how far out the equations are: http://www.electricaltechnology.org/2014/02/maximum-flux-density-bmax-calculator.html
   5: Get to know Intimately your device, don't give up first time!
   6: IMPORTANT: Take nothing for granted!
   7: Learn as much as you can about Power Metering!!! Apparent Input will not be the Real Power! Assume NOTHING!!!

We, really need a Transformer/Generator expert to help us out with the Math, so we can accurately predict the necessary Characteristics to this device! Then it would be easier to predict and build. It really is the Simplest Device that anyone can hope to build right now! Cheap and once understood it is so very simple!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MileHigh

QuoteI'm absolutely fascinated by the different characters that use this forum, they're
   all so predictable.

Indeed, your words are very wise.  I am getting embarrassed because I am repeating myself.

I am somewhat fascinated by the complete reality disconnect that you can sometimes see around here.  Especially when you assume that it's often grown, mature, emotionally stable men that are pitching this whackadoo stuff.  It's a study in the human condition.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MileHigh on June 05, 2015, 07:21:36 PM
Indeed, your words are very wise.  I am getting embarrassed because I am repeating myself.

I am somewhat fascinated by the complete reality disconnect that you can sometimes see around here.  Especially when you assume that it's often grown, mature, emotionally stable men that are pitching this whackadoo stuff.  It's a study in the human condition.

MileLowLife - Leave! We don't want you here! Take a hike!