Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

This sports a curious question here concerning the run of the mill
Kill-A-Watt meters. How effective would these be at measuring the
input "and" output of said coil pair?  They boast RMS measurements
with power factor and consumed watts.

Has perked my interest in them.

thay

MarkE

Aside from being very cheaply and arguably dangerously constructed, the functionality is all hidden in a single chip.  So how accurately it deals with highly reactive and/or pulse loads is not something that we know from a teardown.  It could be determined by test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiDJp4VBJ_A

Magnethos

I would like to add this simple information I've recently found on youtube. This is not my work but I find interesting realted with the works of the A Vector potential of Chris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDH7s3IMTtE

In the video you can see how a microwave oven transformer MOT, in shortcircuit configuration can generate amperage around the core. This amperage can be 'tuned' with closed wire around the core. The bigger the cross section of the wire, more the amperage can be read. This is also interesting to note that the more closed wires you add, more amperage is readed (you've to read the amperage of all the coils at the same time).

It's very important to note that this doesn't affects to the input of the transformer.

SkyWatcher123

Hi emjunkie, are you just now coming to the conclusion that there is a malevolent et/interdimensional presence messing with humanity.
They are a minority though in the universe, so they will not be harassing humanity for ever, thank god.
peace love light

MileHigh

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on June 16, 2015, 03:41:42 PM
Hi emjunkie, are you just now coming to the conclusion that there is a malevolent et/interdimensional presence messing with humanity.
They are a minority though in the universe, so they will not be harassing humanity for ever, thank god.
peace love light

What a complete and utter load of crap.  Stop acting like a one-dimensional paper cutout doll.

Peace, love, light.