Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 18, 2015, 07:38:39 PM
MarkE - This is classical Ignorance! Its classically Funny!!!

How about you take a seat, rest the Mouth and then try to concentrate, try to learn something new! Something that is so obvious that its impossible to see without using a large amount of Intuition!

First, if you think Convention and breath Convention and stick to the RULES without any exploration of POSSIBILITIES then you're Humped from day one!

Second, dismissing what you can not possibly understand is just an action of a foolish person.

Third, happy to be stuck in Mud, never achieving anything new or fantastic, then this field is not for you!

You have been given all the detail you need! Partnered Output Coils are the answer to the entire thing.
   1: One Coil wound Clock Wise
   2: One Coil wound Counter Clock Wise
   3: Connected as I have repeatedly shown.

Simply bring about an excitation, a Magnetic Field changing in time!

If you're smart enough to put this together, you will find that there is no standard Transformer Theory or Diagram's that can explain this, the way it works.

Back in 2011 I showed to the public for the first time these effects! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJsVSMQqCOM

This device incorporates the exact same technologies that you need to think about to make this work! Its Simple, its Cheap, its very Cost effective! It WORKS!!!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
LOL, you have described the bucking coils correctly depicted in the diagram, nothing more.  You cannot establish that your "partnered coils" perform differently than a transformer where the secondaries are wound in the same direction and the leads swapped. 

The video that you keep linking only parades your ignorance.  You manage to demonstrate leakage inductance.  Hooray!  You also demonstrated your inability to measure and properly interpret what you measure. 

Just keep on digging.

EMJunkie

Quote from: tinman on June 18, 2015, 07:15:52 PM
It would seem that a bucking coil arrangement dose indeed add energy to a system. My test over the years have shown this to be true,but all my devices that use this arrangement are mechanical--E.G-,motors,generators.

@Tinman - Please come and join us @http://builders.hyiq.org

You are already a welcome member if you wish to join us! PM me or email me.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 18, 2015, 09:11:49 PM
LOL, you have described the bucking coils correctly depicted in the diagram, nothing more.  You cannot establish that your "partnered coils" perform differently than a transformer where the secondaries are wound in the same direction and the leads swapped. 

The video that you keep linking only parades your ignorance.  You manage to demonstrate leakage inductance.  Hooray!  You also demonstrated your inability to measure and properly interpret what you measure. 

Just keep on digging.

Idiot!

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 18, 2015, 07:38:39 PM

First, if you think Convention and breath Convention and stick to the RULES without any exploration of POSSIBILITIES then you're Humped from day one!

Second, dismissing what you can not possibly understand is just an action of a foolish person.

Third, happy to be stuck in Mud, never achieving anything new or fantastic, then this field is not for you!

Yep fits all three!

MileHigh

Chris:  The problem is that there is not a single iota of substance to back up your grandiose statements.  Plus Mark is acknowledged as an expert and you are acknowledged as a rank amateur that spent 15 years on your bench but you still managed to show everybody that you barely have a clue about how a coil works.

Tinman:  If you have data to back up your claim then please present it.

Atom1:  Waiting for your response.

Skywatcher123:  I mean it, no new age free energy fantasy musings about evil malevolent spirits among us.  Let's see if you have the guts to acknowledge and apologize.

EMJunkie

@All

It seems that this strategy of leaving the known Trolls to their own Ignorant demises and working on Real Working Free Energy Devices away from these said Trolls, is a real benefit!

Wow aren't the tides turning.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org