Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Well,  I see Chris is back with another user name.  And still calling people names.  Some people seem to never learn that attacking a person instead of answering the technical questions only proves they have nothing.

The.Truth

I think you'd be surprised, its just a job, one I am very much enjoying however. I have met and interviewed Chris.

Citfta, hmm, your name did pop up, now let me have a look.

I see no personal attacks, I have made none! I see facts, some quite outrageous! What was it about the boy that cried wolf?

The.Truth

@citfta - You presume incorrectly.

Chris is not writing a book, I am, it is a job I have been asked to take on by an anonymous, very wealthy entity.

I have rules I have to abide by.

I have a film crew following me. A documentary will be produced, based on the book.

You all are stars, Chester S Kremens Jr, Bradley Richard Atherton, several others, are apparently part of a small group of people that are actively bemeaning, or censure, vilifying honest hard working, imparting, human beings.

This small group has Jewish origins. Israel is their King. Chester S Kremens Jr answers to the Master, a recent visit recently confirmed.

State your case, do you support this group?

ramset

How you can write such delusion is beyond my comprehension ,...Again you write anti semetic nonsense  in a German forum which has strong laws against this ,and making up Lies ??
and personal lies against me a Christian ??

the very first lie is the tittle of this thread ,and you have not presented one person here who can replicate //

you really are deluded .
and also a time bandit who would steal the time from mens lives for years and years to taunt with nonsense//..........persons here have seen your type many times and learned proper measurement and can spot nonsense very quickly.

they also know quite well a device with true gain will self run ,anything else is measurement error .
But you are  quite correct about one thing ,having the secret to free energy and not sharing it for the benefit of all would be perceived as a crime against humanity in the court of public opinion.
and here at this forum and many other places could be shared in moments and really change the world and save millions of lives

but you already know that and yet you play games for years and years the evidence for this is here 3-4 years and yet you play games and point fingers for years and years
look in the mirror the criminal here stares back at you ,in addition to the crime of slander .

how many years have you hidden this secret ??AND WHY ??
post the experiment
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

The.Truth

Quote from: ramset on December 13, 2018, 04:59:02 AM

How you can write such delusion is beyond my comprehension ,...Again you write anti semetic nonsense  in a German forum which has strong laws against this ,and making up Lies ??
and personal lies against me  ??

@ramset,

Are you jewish?

Do you receive guidance from another 'wise' person, of origin, known as Grand Master, or a 33rd mason?

Are you able to truthfully answer these two simple questions?

Nothing anti semitic in nature was posted, only a factual account of your situation. If you answer correctly, truthfully, then you will affirm my first post to be true. If not answered, the same will be true.

If denied, then you hide your heritage.