Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Seems tests results are all different . ;)

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: idegen on June 13, 2015, 07:24:34 PM
Junkie!

There are no trolls in / think /
At the same time easy to convince a lot of nonsense

keep talking ... blallal wiskas

picowatt

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 13, 2015, 07:10:10 PM
Seems tests results are all different . ;)

Different from what?

What, exactly, is your scope capture supposed to be demonstrating?

PW

ATOM1

What happened to simplicity ?????

So as I am trying to grasp a so called simplicity there is 3 fields A E H with H as the one that will cancel out one or both of the other 2 That is simple I can get my brain into all 3 hahah .... But These A and E fields or positive and negative have some dielectric constant to them caused buy the moment of the creation of there atoms from super nova ect ...... This moment of creation sets up the hidden vectors and to tap into them bingo free atomic dielectric energy ....

That's simple ! But the complexity is when you try and make one ! These fields change there dielectric free energy vector from the way we wound the wire and how we set up the coupling charge . So The dielectric constant we want to tap into has a G spot hahahahahah

Ok ! The harmonics of strings ! They all have g spots hahah at the 5th 7th 12th note in there scale ! So am I right in presuming that if you find the natural resonate frequency one can than find where the harmonics are on the coil ????????? Hit it and send it into a feed back circuit amp but instead of a speaker as a load we use a light bulb ...

Photon emission is liberated at a lower energy level due to the high hz of the new harmonic standing wave function super imposed onto the coil..... I do this with my electric guitar sometimes I use a wooden box instead of an amp ... So wood will be the lowest of the harmonic boundaries to located along the periodic path of elements.... All the rest up to all the metals need fine tuning ! I can work out a complete harmonic foot  print for the elements and use the numbers of free electrons to calculated harmonic response along any coil ...

But due to harmonic response of all dielectric boundaries inter phasing will be difficult due to that all mass is dielectrically entangled so it would need some rather strange box to isolate them all in ... Take them out of the box and the results will be different depending on the harmonics the dielectric of the conductor interact with prior to a new standing harmonic is set up on the coils ....................................

Any standard formula of this kind is not available due to these interactions of dielectric harmonic vector velocities so you need a box to find them all in ......... The box its self has its own set of harmonics so it will need to be a special shape that is coherent to the H vector as to block all on wanted interference as to finally set the standard formula for all elements in the periodic table................................

I just need a little help With the H vector ???????????? Is it a modal scale monopole dielectric ???????? I have a monopole coil hahahah

I think I might be good at this hahahahahahahahahahahah ????????????????

Taking into account the expansion of space and time I fill very confident to locate all of them starting with negative hydrogen ! THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT AS ITS THE STARTING POINT.........

Regards

ATOM1

MileHigh

Nelson,

Please see my comments below.

MileHgh

----------------------------------------------------

1.  What is the technology involved?
Partned coils is the main name of topic.

>>>>>  That does not answer my question.  If you can't answer the question then please just be honest and state that you can't answer the question.

2.  What do you mean when you say, "They are creating an iron arm that makes no sense" because I don't understand that.
I'm talk about about the opinions involved in that subject.

>>>>>  Fine, but many people around here that are challenging Chris are making perfect sense.

3.  You say, "... your point of view which strongly take up against this idea."  What idea are you talking about?
I'm talk about you not believe in that technology  and i understand and respect .

>>>>>  You are not answering the question so I will repeat it.  What idea?  If you can't answer the question then please just be honest and state that you can't answer the question.

4.  You say, "... it seems to me that at this point even if there were "evidence" credible."   What potential evidence are you talking about?
I put i hypothetic scenario where EVEN EVEN EVEN we have some demonstration of a good result ,  in this stage it will simple not convince you. But also because anyone would be interested in trying to prove something to you or anyone ?

>>>>> Okay, so the status right now is that there is zero evidence of anything.

5.  What does Chris' circuit do?
Man don't be so repetitive , Chris put on the start of topic all about their results and how to test .

>>>>>  That does not answer my question.  If you can't answer the question then please just be honest and state that you can't answer the question.

But tell me one thing.
What would be the scenario that you understand that is correct for you had a sign that awakens you to your curiosity about this subject?
Can you answer me ?

>>>>>  The indirect answer to your question is to produce good results that are backed up with credible measurements.  Results of what?  That question is not for me to answer because I am not making any kind of statement about any alleged free energy system.  Note that we are still stuck on this thread with no substantial information for anything.  Thank you for your replies but they still did not explain or clarify anything.  The question for you, for me, for Chris and for anybody interested in this is the following:   What does this system do?  I can't answer that question and it's not my job to answer that question.   You can't answer the question.  Chris can't answer the question.  So where does that leave us?  The answer is that it leaves us nowhere and the thread is going nowhere and is totally meaningless.

----------------------------------------------------------