Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi forest, it's already implemented for most of those, though they charge us for it.

They can't play paper gods, without this artificial scarcity system in place.

One example of engineered fake scarcity, is rent or paying to just exist on a piece of land or under a roof.

Unless one is retarded or completely brainwashed or lulled to sleep by mind control since birth, it shoud be obvious, there is no scarcity of land and there is no reason on creators green earth that anyone should have to pay another being to stand or sit on it.

Charging people just to be on a piece of earth is a fake control model, and yes, when you do not pay them, they send their minions (thugs) out to use force and violence to remove you. so they are actively enforcing their fake scarcity-control system.
Everything else is following the same model strategy, whether it is excess energy, food, medicine, etc., etc., etc.
We cannot be free as a collective humanity and be asleep to these strategies and tactics used against us, mainly, that we need to pay to exist in a nutshell. but many still cling to that brainwashing, out of fear i guess.
peace love light ;) :)

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 01, 2018, 06:47:28 PM
@ramset,

All good books have great content, readers must always be riveted. Unable to put the book down.

This requires detailed attention to detail.

Research is a requirement for good riveting content.

I have read this thread, and plan to read a few more times. I must point out, one success, that no-one could find fault with, is enough to start asking the right questions.

The most important point is, tinmans Rotary Transformer follows the ideas put forth from the start of the thread. The DUT was peer reviewed by all members that were in participation. No fault was found.

The story here implies the Rotary Transformer is an off-shoot of work presented. It appears, other, successful reports have not been presented, only failed results.

One gold nugget is enough to look for more. Wouldn't you agree?

You mean Chris tried to make a solidstate version of my rotary transformer.

Brad

The.Truth

@tinman,

Youre still around, great.

Since Chris was banned from this forum and started his own, have you made any progress?

I see youre working on a 'drinking bird' at the moment.

ramset

either the claimant told some huge Porky's [i think you guys call them]or this is a big Con job .
or maybe the con was on us here at the forum ?

apparently somebody with deep pockets is on the "hook"

anyhoo...some body is making a movie about the con and the con artist has Graham Gunderson and TinMan as evidence his free energy circuit works [apparently no other evidence]//

this may be a con from this other fellow who says he's writing the book [which he promised some one willbe very successful [big payday]

any how
post a circuit that actually makes "free energy " the public will test it and if it works they'll be a celebration here

so far NOTHING posted here was cause for a free energy celebration.
and this may all have nothing to do with the original Claimant ??
such is the internet a place where anonymous persons play games they think are funny.... some would call it fiddling while Rome burns.
//

In a perfect FE world this could be a prelude to a public release of a true FE device [hopeful dreams  :) ]??//
// anyhoo Forest mentioned the Cook device ,some builder discussion here
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1616.msg70410;topicseen#msg70410
I understand a few replication attempts may start soon ,will start a topic then Daniel McFarland Cook//////EDIT TO TINMAN BELOW///all anonymous persons at this time...nobody with a real name yet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: ramset on December 03, 2018, 06:49:31 AM
either the claimant told some huge Porky's [i think you guys call them]or this is a big Con job .
or maybe the con was on us here at the forum ?

apparently somebody with deep pockets is on the "hook"

anyhoo...some body is making a movie about the con and the con artist has Graham Gunderson and TinMan as evidence his free energy circuit works [apparently no other evidence]//

this may be a con from this other fellow who says he's writing the book [which he promised some one willbe very successful [big payday]

any how
post a circuit that actually makes "free energy " the public will test it and if it works they'll be a celebration here

so far NOTHING posted here was cause for a free energy celebration.
and this may all have nothing to do with the original Claimant ??
such is the internet a place where anonymous persons play games they think are funny.... some would call it fiddling while Rome burns.

I have been watching a series on stan(much like netflix) called scorpion. It is based around a true story about Walter O'Brien ,who had an IQ of 197. (Einstein only had an IQ of 160)

So,i decided to take an IQ test,and see what my results were--just for shits and giggles.
I took the top rated test here in OZ,and paid the $38.00 to do so.
It was the BMI (brain metrics initiative) IQ test.
Upon completion,you are sent an email that contains your Australian recognised IQ score certificate,and a 17 page report on what each section means,and how you went on each section.

https://www.test-iq.org/

Has anyone else here taken an approved IQ test ?,and what was your IQ score?.

Anyway,who ever this person is that intends on using anything of mine to prove some !free energy/overunity! device--better think again.

Lets get one thing straight
I never(yes-never) claimed that the RT was an overunity device.
The tests carried out were as seen in the video's,where an !apparent! gain in electrical power was seen and measured. This gain in power is correct,but it dose come at a cost-->i make this very clear-->it DOSE come at a cost.
At this point in time,it is unknown whether that cost is higher or lower than the total electrical and mechanical energy gain. For this to be worked out,there would be a need for test equipment that can calculate continuous mechanical output power,which i simply do not have the money for.--the electrical output power is easily calculated.

So,who ever you are-->do not use my name or RT as any proof that you have an overunity/free energy device.
For me to give you permission,you will need to forward me the plans for your device,which i will then replicate/build. If there is an apparent gain,then (and only then) do you have permission to use my name or RT as proof for your claims.

Chet
Perhaps you should name said person.

Brad