Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solar Technology

Started by Aram_Sol, January 21, 2015, 03:29:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on January 26, 2015, 04:17:41 PM
Quote frm forest:'we need to invent some amplification technic allowing us to use only single 250W solar panel for all our needs  ;D  Isn't that the purpose we discuss here ?  :P'

Unquote

Introducing thermionics my friend,ta-da..unfortunately these kids chased mr hardcastle away and along with him the secrets
PJH went away after making boisterous claims year after year that he could not back up.  He had no thermionic secrets to reveal.

profitis

Pj was quantessential to several breakthroughs on and off this website mr E.absolutely historicly necessary and a huge influence on my own research and many others here.pj surfaced at the right time and right place and deserves utmost respect and his rightful place in history even if just for his theory contributions