Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

----> PROOF Magnets Have a SPINNING Magnetic Field

Started by FatBird, January 25, 2015, 08:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Acca:

That is not an explanation at all.  You just posted a pdf that has the term "magnetohydrodynamic vorticies" in it.  It has nothing to do with my question to you.

So please, explain why you get a vortice in the water when you do your aquarium tests.  The diagram that I posted is a huge hint.

MileHigh

Acca

Explanation of the spinning or rotating magnetvortex is self evident, you have nothing to offer me except to"egg me on" by bating me in to carrying on this useless debate with you.

I am posting this here as the web search engines look at this sight to add to their search(s).

.........and you thought that this is for you and other members here ? Sadly that is not so..

Acca..

MileHigh

Quote from: Acca on November 01, 2015, 12:19:41 PM
Explanation of the spinning or rotating magnetvortex is self evident, you have nothing to offer me except to"egg me on" by bating me in to carrying on this useless debate with you.

I am posting this here as the web search engines look at this sight to add to their search(s).

.........and you thought that this is for you and other members here ? Sadly that is not so..

Acca..

No, the explanation is not self-evident.  You have to possess the most basic fundamental knowledge about magnetism.  If you don't possess this knowledge then you will be completely lost.

I sincerely hope that the search engines land on this thread in the first few hits so that we can clean up this misunderstanding once and for all and inject some truth and reality into you and into your followers.

Here is the question that you are not asking yourself:  What is the force on a current carrying wire in a magnetic field?

The answer is that it is the cross product between the current and the magnetic field.  That means that the force is at a right angle to the direction of the current and the direction of the magnetic field.  It's how an electric motor works.

Look at this clip and see the attached hand diagram:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fbhcdS328c

There is current flowing in the water.  There is a magnetic field in the water.

You can look at the water like thousands of wires carrying current, like a bunch of spaghetti strands all in parallel.  Each individual spaghetti strand of water will experience a force on it, and that force will make the spaghetti strand move.  The forces form a vortex because of the geometry between the direction of the current flow and the direction of the magnetic field.  See the attached diagram.

There is no "magnetic field vortex," that's complete nonsense.  What there is is force on the water in the form of a vortex because of the interaction between the magnetic field produced my the magnet and the direction of the current flow in the water.

MileHigh

Acca

Magnetvortex videos..Showing Water tornado under water with "No spin where is only an iron slug"..
SHOCKING VIDEOS !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd2IyoBl2ag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAl1LVPbYhY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaMf1aq6Njg

Acca..
[/font]