Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

----> PROOF Magnets Have a SPINNING Magnetic Field

Started by FatBird, January 25, 2015, 08:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acca

Tornado Unter Wasser Viktor Schauberger Vortex Spin Bonn Germany  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1TnGGeeP0I

Acca.. made videos..[/font]

MileHigh

Acca:

You are trying to do a zombie walk but the problem is that Halloween is over.  So you can't just walk past my postings like a zombie and pretend that you don't see them.

When you are learning about magnetism, the simple concept is "the force on a current-carrying wire in a magnetic field."  That's simpler and easier to understand.  Yes indeed, it is the Lorentz force.

You say, "Lorentz deflection is missing where there is no magnet!!"  - NO KIDDING - there is not supposed to be any Lorentz force when you remove the magnet.

Then you say, "MAGNETS HAVE A SPIN VORTEX!" - NO THAT'S WRONG - a simple analysis of the geometry of the setup shows that the water forms a vortex because of the Lorentz forces on the current-carrying water.

In your aquarium tests, a thin tube of water that has current flowing through it is equivalent to a current-carrying wire.  It's as simple as that and there is no such thing as a "spin vortex" associated with a magnet.

MileHigh

Acca

Here is PROOF TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS THAT MAGNETISM IS NOT  WHAT YOU BEEN TOLD !!!

Ken Wheeler wrote:

http://kathodos.com/magnetismsmall.pdf[/font]

Of all the types of people who have ever lived, there are only four types of gatekeepers of the mind.

1. The gatekeeper of the mind which lets in everything, this is the most common type in the world.

2. The gatekeeper of the mind which lets in nothing, this is the second most common type; of those that are sure they are right, and all  others are wrong.

3. The gatekeeper of the mind which lets in those things it likes or agrees with and not those things it does not like or agree with, even if those things are true and wise. This is the third most common type.

4. The gatekeeper of the mind which judges things as wise and logical, and lets those things in, and judges things as unwise and irrational and bars them from entry into the mind. This type of gatekeeper of the mind is the most sublime and rare. Open minds are only good up to a point at which nonsense, lies, and irrational chaos is allowed to enter.

Closed minds are only good up to a point where things wise and true are barred entry. At this point we must agree that wholly open minds are bad, and wholly closed minds are equally as bad.

"If you were to tell someone close to you that 'there is utterly no such thing as magnetic attraction', they would inquire as to your
medication or wonder what the punch line is.

The very premise, from countless thousands of years past to the present, as evidenced from 'magnets' accelerating nails, iron bits, and ferrous objects to the 'magnet', and 'opposite poles attracting/accelerating towards each other', is as deeply ingrained in the human consciousness as the Sun rising in the East every morning.

The ancient lie, this perceptual titanic error is as innate as breathing. As is the case, all attraction (and 'repulsion') is governed by dielectricity, not magnetism, which is the 'dielectric field' -Faraday, which in discharging, is the radiation Ether-modality we call magnetism.
That magnetism is reaching out in space is not in question, however radiation only displaces things, as in the case of magnetism, causes an inductive reaction at the interatomic magneto-dielectric of ferrous objects, thereby causing dielectric coherency from magnetic displacement and resultant acceleration to the 'magnet' as the act of dielectric voidance.

Radiation attracts nothing. Soon you will find out the simplex nature of the "magnet" which is powered by dielectric coherency (either I.D.C. induced dielectric coherency, or I.D.C.C. induced dielectric capacitance and coherency) and likewise you will have a clear, lucid, logical, coherent, proved understanding of magnets and magnetism that explains all observed phenomena of same" -

That the term 'magnet' comes from, in earliest times, the word for 'magic' can tell you 5000 years of the fascination of humanity into,
not magnets specifically, but their fields and action at a distance -

Acca...

p.s.

Ken Wheeler is THE GREATEST DISCOVERER of MAGNETISM !!!

and ..  a post  that says this : ....."Then you say, "MAGNETS HAVE A SPIN VORTEX!" - NO THAT'S WRONG"  by MileHigh ( this forum member)

Here above is a "typical comment from a brain washed citizen" who really is convinced the he is really right and will try to debate through pictures and force that he is right.. A type of a religious mind set the will NOT change and that type of a mindset only can be removed by re-education like what they do in psychological hospitals (mental wards)..

Don't let these TYPE of citizens bully you to their side as they have a very convincing "scientific dogmatic support" by the way WRONG Too.. 

Scientists are the biggest brainwashed citizens of them ALL... Not all just majority of them !!!

MileHigh

Acca:

So, clearly you are unable to make a technical argument to advance your proposition.  I will simply repeat that what you are observing is simply a normal thing, magnetic fields will put force on a wire that has current flowing through it.  The wire in this case is made of water, go figure.  This is simple basic Magnetics 101 that any astute high school student would understand after doing the research.  You make claims in your clips that "science doesn't understand this" when nothing could be further from the truth.  You are the person that does not understand what you are observing when you run your tests.  I just explained it to you in detail yet you are acting like your own worst gatekeeper.

"3. The gatekeeper of the mind which lets in those things it likes or agrees with and not those things it does not like or agree with, even if those things are true and wise."

The philosophical musings that you posted to "rebut" what I stated are really about you, not me.

MileHigh