Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Somebody has mentioned that signals can pass through a Faraday cage.
Isn't it sufficient to prove its existence?
It is probably not just a belief.

Quote from: conradelektro on July 01, 2016, 02:38:23 AM
I got two books from Meyl and did some experiments which I reported in this thread:

http://overunity.com/15458/are-scalar-waves-bs/msg435244/#msg435244

Of course the believers were not interested in the experiments and preferred empty words over facts. It is so much easier to spread BS instead of building and measuring.

Naturally, I did some thing wrong (just to mention this BS argument before anybody else can write it). But none of the verbose believers could show anything tangible in this thread, not a single build or measurement.

You may speculate and hope, but scalar waves remain BS till you demonstrate such a viable detection system. And nobody could do that till now, just words and inconclusive contraption.

Greetings, Conrad

blueplanet

I have no time to go through all the posts in this thread. But i try to offer my 2 cents.

I suspect that  this scalar wave is a deceptively important thing. It is probably a nickname of something very important.
TB was probably not the first guy who used this term.
Again, we must not be brain-washed by our text book too much.
:) :D ;D

blueplanet

Folks,
One more thing.
Avremenko has mentioned scalar waves in his literature.
If scalar waves were no more than BS, it would not have been mentioned by Avremenko.

forest

Yes, we need methods of differentiate  normal radio waves and scalar waves. I know they exists because of Tesla reactions to some news for example about the nature of radio and Roentgen rays.
Thay are magnetic waves with low electric component (electric here is a loss and occur in form of static electricity).

pomodoro

Tesla also believed in Martians  and that you can't split the atom.

If you want to play with scalar waves stick a metal plate on your oscillator and couple to its changing electrostatic field with another plate.  Do the same magnetically with  solenoids instead. Those are real scalar fields you can experiment with.   Problem is that they don' radiate they couple only.