Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Panul on August 25, 2015, 03:07:18 PM
the only one who follows a standard script is you. telling the truth and insulting are two different things and you accuse me of the later because you are concious of your error. http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=30990&sid=38b43dafb9157485e7d1f4d35ac4546f https://www.scribd.com/doc/270895877/Pvelocities-6000-Ver-b https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjz-5Lqtxow http://libra.msra.cn/Publication/11219924/superluminal-transmission-of-information-through-an-electromagnetic-metamaterial

as for the markE guy: yeah pal its the same wordplay over and over again. "group velocities", superluminal transmission "of information", etc. which isn't truth either cause it has been proven already. when it becomes standard science they'll find another excuse. "superluminal transmission of quantised macro-information!" or some stupidity of the sort.

You're hilarious! You cite Eric Dollard !! And you cite "The Old Scientist" whose work has already been demonstrated to be flawed. That's a real laugh. And you misrepresent the only actual peer-reviewed paper as saying something it does not say. It's clear to me that you have no real understanding of your topic and you want to promote lying hustlers like Dollard. Go ahead, give him some money if you believe his flim-flam. We all know what he'll spend it on. Meanwhile, real science progresses, in spite of dropout trolls like you.

Panul

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 25, 2015, 05:10:04 PM
You're hilarious! You cite Eric Dollard !! And you cite "The Old Scientist" whose work has already been demonstrated to be flawed. That's a real laugh. And you misrepresent the only actual peer-reviewed paper as saying something it does not say. It's clear to me that you have no real understanding of your topic and you want to promote lying hustlers like Dollard. Go ahead, give him some money if you believe his flim-flam. We all know what he'll spend it on. Meanwhile, real science progresses, in spite of dropout trolls like you.

if eric dollard one of the greatest electrical engineers and experimentalists is a shill and a drunkhead (cause thats what you imply by saying we all know what he'll do with it. but it's only normal/expected that you use adhominems and exploit/magnify people's weaknesses to add to your "arguments"), then what that makes you? an amoebe? the old scientist's experiments are proven to be wrong? by what sources? academic zombies and disinfo agents like your highness? and where are these sources? "real science progresses?"  are you completely deluded? it progresses by obsessively holding onto obsolete theories like relativity? by using harmful radiations for our communications? by rejecting as "noise" the real deal, and exploiting for technology the real noise? by butchering the human bodies for procedures that can be managed with zero-invasiveness methods? by killing the cancer patients wth expensive and lethal chemotherapies? by killing the planet using 300 years old energy sources? by being dictated by economic, academic and political interests? that's how it "progresses"? of course i'm not saying there is  no bright side on the two sided coin, but the dichotomy you try to advertise is not exactly accurate. as for the secular science paper it was never used as a groundbreaking hit, because it doesn't try to disturb the status quo but to elucidate the subject through the spectre of the dominant scientific beliefs. but you can't say that's the case with mr Pappas and other scientists' status quo shattering materials.

Overmind

No, they are not BS. Putting the dictionary language issues aside, the wave itself is physically valid, mathematically confirmed and similar to common existing real-world versions of the same longitudinal propagation system (sonic waves, water waves, etc).

The only thing we are missing here is a viable simple detection system that can separate and analyze it independently from the standard hertzian waves.

conradelektro

I got two books from Meyl and did some experiments which I reported in this thread:

http://overunity.com/15458/are-scalar-waves-bs/msg435244/#msg435244

Of course the believers were not interested in the experiments and preferred empty words over facts. It is so much easier to spread BS instead of building and measuring.

Naturally, I did some thing wrong (just to mention this BS argument before anybody else can write it). But none of the verbose believers could show anything tangible in this thread, not a single build or measurement.

Quote from: Overmind on July 01, 2016, 02:08:03 AM
No, they are not BS. Putting the dictionary language issues aside, the wave itself is physically valid, mathematically confirmed and similar to common existing real-world versions of the same longitudinal propagation system (sonic waves, water waves, etc).

The only thing we are missing here is a viable simple detection system that can separate and analyze it independently from the standard hertzian waves.

You may speculate and hope, but scalar waves remain BS till you demonstrate such a viable detection system. And nobody could do that till now, just words and inconclusive contraption.

Greetings, Conrad

Overmind

[size=0px]A viable detection system is what I will soon try to build.[/size]
[size=0px]
[/size]
[size=0px]Detection may be harder than one may think. Just consider that you cannot actually measure a size in an objective unversal way.[/size]