Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DROBNJAK

@Void: ... If you have a specific circuit setup and schematics that you are testing with, I could offer some suggestions on how to measure input and output power. ...

Thanks.

I am only learning theory now, so I can minimize a number of uninformed assumptions I make. Plus, I do like learning physics.

Not much time for experiments, right now, unfortunately.

fritz

Even if Dr. Meyl is a "doctor", he has some BS track record......
I can verify his view of "scalar wave" by certain degree - but if it comes to OU and the explanation for the magnifying transmitter - I wouldnt trust him.
There are lots of things which can happen in near field oscillating environments.
The brightness of an led or even the idea that this could be an indication for something in this case is nonsense.
Because every voltage amplitude in such system relies on the local termination and impedance.
Even if I believe that this is a nice and efficient method of transfering energy - I doubt the stated "energy" amplification.
Working for a company designing highly sensitive metal detectors - I also know that you can model "near field" effects with maxwell equations.
Its lots of effort but it can be done.
A phase velocity "faster than light" is also something quite normal if we talk about waveguides - but has no practical implication.
He is a professor for power electronics, drive and control stages - not for rf and relativistic electrodynamics.

DROBNJAK

Dr. Meyl's extension of Maxwell's theory and maths is way above my head.

But what is interesting here, is that he meticulously read Tesla's lab notes and repeated Tesla's results.

Tesla claimed that when two of his magnifying coils were in resonance, at certain frequencies, the receiving coil started collecting energy from environment. Now that part is what I would like to verify. There is no OU, but some kind of environmental energy was harvested.

It seems that Dr. Meyl did some good work there.  Tesla claimed that he was collecting more during the day than during the night. So Dr. Meyl concluded that Tesla was collecting neutrinos coming out of the Sun.

Void

Quote from: DROBNJAK on January 29, 2015, 11:58:42 AM
But what is interesting here, is that he meticulously read Tesla's lab notes and repeated Tesla's results.
Tesla claimed that when two of his magnifying coils were in resonance, at certain frequencies, the receiving coil started collecting energy from environment. Now that part is what I would like to verify. There is no OU, but some kind of environmental energy was harvested.
It seems that Dr. Meyl did some good work there.  Tesla claimed that he was collecting more during the day than during the night. So Dr. Meyl concluded that Tesla was collecting neutrinos coming out of the Sun.

Interesting. Is that in Meyl's book? If so, do you have a page number?
I wonder if Meyl provided a reference in his book to specifically where Tesla stated this?
All the best...

TinselKoala

DROBNJAK's comments about Faraday cages are right on the money, and the problems get worse with higher frequencies. For really complete isolation you need a double-layer, completely sealed enclosure, with the two walls electrically isolated, and in some cases you even need to actively bias the "capacitor" formed by the walls, grounding one or the other of them to a really solid Earth ground (like a buried heavy conductor that surrounds the footprint of the cage) and put some voltage on the non-grounded wall. Any electrical feedthroughs into/out of the cage can leak, transfer RF, etc. Good ones are even lined inside with anechoic, conductive foam walls (like the kind used to package static-sensitive CMOS, etc). It's not a trivial exercise to set up a good HF Faraday cage.