Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Could this work? Hydro Gravity Wheel

Started by inroades, September 25, 2006, 11:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inroades

This is just a idea I have had for awhile, It would be tough to seal.
   Could this work?
There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit.

ResinRat2

Inroades,

Here is a link that was in the recent past to a water wheel that had similar principles. Read Reply #29 from Stefan. I think it would apply to your idea. It is very difficult to keep the water from leaking out. Then, once the water is gone, did you produce enough excess power to refill the tank?

Dream up a good sealing system and maybe it has a chance.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1201.25.html
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

pese

it need also POWER to "press" this devices against waterpressure inside the tank !
P
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

alan2here

If the inlet seeling gate works then yes
However if there where inlet seeling gate's that worked like that all sorts of machies would be possible with simmerlar pricipals.

CLaNZeR

Sorry for butchering your nice picture.
But what about placing it all in water and using magnets through the glass with gravity to pull them back down.

It probably cancels itself out somewhere, but hey I felt like drawing LOL!!!

Regards

Sean.

http://www.overunity.org.uk