Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2nd law violation:new battery type "poor man's Karpen"

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, January 29, 2015, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Good thread. I like it. I can add, though you should not be surprised that ordinary zinc-carbon battery can be recharged but of course the internal construction is to cause a leak if you try to do it. It is perfectly possible to produce rechargeable zinc-carbon batteries and the patent for it is very old.  :P

jonfrommanahawkin1

you're spot on forest, there are very few patents  to be had in the battery category and im not holding out for a patent. to be honest i dont think i would be awarded one  but its the credit im looking for and there are people that have helped me in the last two years that deserve some of it. like "Profitis", a user on here and "andy shell" another user on here and youtube even "robert murray-smith" validated my experiment before i made it public basicly im waiting for the administrator to see this thread so he will know exactly the story

the main stream communities are not what im worried about, i know this will have to be force feed to them. actually a few already were trolling under my video yesterday and i had to remove their comments because they were so rude.

i just want the story to be right im not looking for money because to be honest i will at some point stop paying my electric bill and that is more then enough payment for me plus im smart enough to build what im claiming to have, i think i can figure out how to make a living with other means

conradelektro

@John (the new Karpen):

It looks like you are an actor and video producer. Besides that one can not gather any useful information from your video and from your posts. Unless one knows the electrolyte, nothing can be said, learned or discussed.

I understand that you want to keep it secret, but why making wind, if it should be a secret?

So, you want to be funded? Fine, go to people who have money to spend, but why here?

I have a secret, but I will not tell. Fine, not funny, rather boring.

Greetings, Conrad

jonfrommanahawkin1

I know God forbid I'm good at producing a video and it's not a secret but you my friend are what is called a troll or a moron

conradelektro

Quote from: jonfrommanahawkin1 on January 30, 2015, 03:11:17 PM
I know God forbid I'm good at producing a video and it's not a secret but you my friend are what is called a troll or a moron

What sort of claim are you making? How can anyone know or judge what is going on in your cell without knowing the electrolyte?

You say it is a Karpen-type chemical reaction. How can you possibly know, nobody understands the electro chemistry of a Karpen pile. Have you cracked that mystery as well?

What do you expect from the reader? Should one take your word for it?

Come on, because you say so, one should believe that you not only have understood what is going on electro chemically in a Karpen pile, but you also managed to replicate it with different metals and a different electrolyte?

Would you believe that if I wrote it? (My credentials are at least as good as yours.)

I suggest you disclose details. Otherwise any discussion is as meaningless as your last post. Why the aggression?

Greetings, Conrad