Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2nd law violation:new battery type "poor man's Karpen"

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, January 29, 2015, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieter

I thought it's a dry cell, and wouldn't simple nitrogen from air act as an acid in a galvanic process?
However, I would like to do some experiments with gold leafes that I got, 23.99 carat, if it' s only the anode that corrodes, what would you try as the other element?

I have no access to magnesium ribbons, but I got pure graphite, could that work, gold+graphite?

BTW do you have a link to that potential table you showed? Thanks.

BR

BTW2. Nothings wrong with a patent if you really got a good, new battery.

pomodoro

I'm bandwidth limited so could only watch a little of the video. I saw a magnesium strip and a nickel strip, what are you claiming exactly, is it power without corrosion?

jonfrommanahawkin1

That's exactly why I state my battery as two dissimilar metals in a non-reactive electrolyte because it will work with any two.

I wouldn't use the gold but I would use the carbon and if you don't have ribbon the next step up is zinc or or aluminum the hardest part is finding a non-reactive electrolyte. The simplest one to use is tap water not distilled because distilled will leach the minerals it need to equalize its ph
plus carbon is higher on the chart then gold

To find the chart simply Google Galvanic scale and you'll see the same or similar charts I use in my video.

If you're good with balancing chemical equations you can try different electrolyte reaction till you find one that won't balance or form a new compound and then it will make exactly what I've made

And fyi carbon and magnesium will be my final design because carbon is cheap and magnesium has the highest potential.

jonfrommanahawkin1

Yes pomodoro,  I think it's power comes from atomic spin or movement. But I can't be sure. And because the electrolyte is a molecular reaction which I'm claiming is part of a different system then an atomic system technically I'm not violating the laws of physics

jonfrommanahawkin1

I should point out that at this point with atomic systems and molecular systems I'm referencing  Nassim Haramein work on the holographic universe