Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2nd law violation:new battery type "poor man's Karpen"

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, January 29, 2015, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonfrommanahawkin1

well ill try and mention the sea monkeys next time, oh masterful one, but still coming out within the first hours exclaiming your "magnesium is corroding  your magnesium is corroding" like Paul Revere warning the colonialists of a British invasion is like screaming fire in a crowded room

not to mention any verification of overunity  in a battery design cant be proven so quickly

so therefor you're a troll as far as i can see and i will continue to hold you in the lowest regards till i see other wise not to mention, i don't even think you know why this has the potential to stay on for an undefined time.

Jon

jonfrommanahawkin1

Hell, even better, can you describe how it doesn't technically brake any laws of physics?

pomodoro

John, how about we give it time and see how the others go. You may have found some new karpen.  I have not said it doesn't work,  I just told the truth regarding my very early observations with the way I did it. I've done lots more since Did it work in the end, well I'm keeping that to myself.

jonfrommanahawkin1

why keep it to yourself why not hold yourself to the same standard you tolls kept me too. come on its only scientific?

if you will just calm down you'll see in time that this is one of many answers, to a energy problem for every third world place you know of. the tape is only a separator and the point is to teach everyone how to use the materials that are available  to make this kind of an energy source. not some laboratory grade only materials that will be even more difficult to obtain then jersey water. hell water from your town well would be exceptionable.

and ill say it again i don't need you to validate my claims that has already been done, you need to realize the device you saw in the video was just one. and the one i used to calculate overunity. and i clearly say that there is more to come

be patient i would hate for someone to waste the little money they have on a big power source that doesn't pass the test of time

that's why i only released the small unit that i know can prove overunity

so please wait at least a day before you going to post something but before you try and say it doesn't work maybe try and think of why your observing what you see and you'll get a much better response from me

this isn't something i did last week i have months of testing into it

all the best
Jon

dieter

Thanks for uploading the video!

BTW. nice channel, but get rid of the cigs.  :) I used to smoke for 20 years, then gave it up, no big deal. ok, </offtopic>

Other than a redox reaction, as in the voltaic cell, there is also the "concentration cell", using similar metals, but differing electrolyte conditions. Or, similar elements, but disimilar molecules. And of course extremly reduced corrosion by an almost dry separator, where the small current is compensated by the amount of layers in the pile, like in the zamboni dry pile, or that of Du Luc. But of course, one like yours is more interesting, no need for 2000 cells...

Looking forward to seeing how your test cell performs in the not so near furure...

BR

BTW. for those who cannot buy magnesium ribbons: a source for Magnesium is Pencil sharpeners, those metal blocks, they usually got an embossing saying "MAGNESIUM". You can cut them in slices with a saw.
Take care with the filings, fine magnesium powder can spontanously selfignite, and once burning (at >2000C°) it cannot be extinguished by water.