Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2nd law violation:new battery type "poor man's Karpen"

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, January 29, 2015, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

Quote from: profitis on February 08, 2015, 02:09:58 AM
Chek out this cell. possibly the watch and clock battery of choice in the future.ten continuous microamps for the last 7days and no sign of halting yet.less than a quarter ml air trapped and completely sealed inside.by now the pressure of this air bubble shouldv come down due to oxygen uptake by anode but nothing yet.
Nicely done. Can you spill the beans on how you made the little cell? Didn't notice it in the picture until now. Only noticed the meter before.

profitis

Magnaprop:'Nicely done. Can you spill the beans on how you made the little cell?'

Yes,twas a bismuth anode and silver cathode in NaOH sol but it turned out to be a slow corrosion unfortunately.voltage dropped after a few weeks.back to drawing board again

MagnaProp

Thanks for the info profitis. I wonder if doing these experiments in a vacuum container would help stop or slow the corrosion?

Not sure how one would go about putting these items in a vacuum sealed container though?

profitis

Magnaprop:'I wonder if doing these experiments in a vacuum container would help stop or slow the corrosion?'

It definitely would reduce it.your giving me ideas now :)

'Not sure how one would go about putting these items in a vacuum sealed container though?'

Throw in a tiny piece zinc(when I say tiny I mean tiny like two pinheads).this piece mustnot contact the anode or cathode.it will scavenge all O2 trapped inside the container and leave only inert nitrogen(will take a few hours).nitrogen won't react with anything inside there so its essentially a vaccuum.your cell will have to be damn well totaly sealed,squeeze it with fingers to make sure.please post results if you do this

MagnaProp

Sounds good. Thanks for that info. I've never built a Karpen before so it may be a while till I get to it.