Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is overunity really possible?

Started by pinestone, January 31, 2015, 12:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinestone

The 'laws of the universe' say NO from any one type of overunity source. But what if one was to combine all free energy systems together as one?
For example, photovoltaic's are now more efficient than ever. Neo magnets can induce large current flow for their size and weight, and there's always good ol' Gravity.

So what numbers could one expect from combining all three relatively free energy sources into one device?
I've been away from this kind of thinking and research for a long time...maybe someone else on this forum has said this before?

Let's design something!

profitis

'Laws of the universe'? Say no? No comprehende

pinestone

Quote from: profitis on January 31, 2015, 01:06:17 PM
'Laws of the universe'? Say no? No comprehende

You're right profitis, the universe doesn't obey any laws!
I should have said "laws of modern science"

dieter

You have to be an anarchist to make any progress. You need rubber boots to wade trough hordes of system agents who try to hang you because it satisfies their traumatized minds... You have to ask yourself if mankind deserves free energy.

But what is overunity anyway? The creation of energy from nothing? There is no such thing like nothing.

You can turn matter into useful energy, be it air, aether or even dark matter. If you wan't to call this OU, then ok.

There is free energy popping up in every corner, the system agents can hardly lock it away fast enough. The question is not if there is free energy, the question is how to get rid of those who have poisoned mankind with antisocial culture, taken over control and stopped evolution.

Those who say "I am not against the system" are using a double negative, while the true meaning is "I defend the system" and I don't know what you think, but my opinion is, the system, as in Bush, Bilderberger, CFR, NWO etc. is worse than the excrements of a sick pig. That's what they defend.

Mankind must get rid of the parasite.

EDIT: text slightly edited due to foul language.

Floor

@PineStone

I'm game "lets desiiiign something".

What ever I can contribute. I'm down.

What say you Profitis, Dieter ?

lets rock it
                             floor