Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I have prof of free energy!!!!!!

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, February 13, 2015, 06:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonfrommanahawkin1

i have prof but this post is to prove a point,
the same people that are on every post that don't do any real work, or have any productive comments but to say that its "not scientific."

the sad part is they are book smart and can vomit any vocabulary they had brain washed into their mind by teachers that really don't comprehend what the text books are describing

and from what i can see and by the amount of posts they make, they must not have a job or test any theories themselves, so i think they live in their parents basement? maybe?

or maybe they have a full time job to troll?

and the sad thing is the few that have links to profiles outside of this website are old!

like, do you not have anything better to do with your time?
or does trolling productive people work better then ?

all the best
Jon

p.s if you don't agree click on any one post read some names then click on another and see the same names

vasik041

Quote from: jonfrommanahawkin1 on February 13, 2015, 06:19:24 AM
i have a working device but this post is to prove a point

I think you should present your working device otherwise it's just another bla bla bla  :P

jonfrommanahawkin1

vasik041

Quote from: jonfrommanahawkin1 on February 13, 2015, 07:32:09 AM
well why should i show you?

Not to me particular... to all.

Isn't the idea of the forum to share information and cooperate with other people ?

So that everyone can build FE device at home and be happy  8)

conradelektro

Quote from: jonfrommanahawkin1 on February 13, 2015, 07:32:09 AM
well why should i show you?

I have a ghost living in my cellar who knows everything that is going on in the world. He answers my questions, because I do not disturb him. It is a gentlemen's agreement, I let him dwell down there in peace and he answers my questions every now and then.

The ghost warned me, that nobody will believe me if I told some one what he reveals to me. So, the answers of my ghost have little practical value.

Well, I asked my ghost about your "prof of free energy!!!!!". Guess what he said?

Greetings, Conrad