Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Universal Engine offer ,unlimited power from centripetal force [a spinny thing]

Started by ramset, February 17, 2015, 03:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince

http://youtu.be/lFornDBZsJY

Some of you might remember my dabbling in this subject in the double pendulum thread last year. I unfortunately did not go any further with this experiment because of many reasons but i did determine that there is a definite radial force component to the spinning pendulum that can be harnesed with one way bearings.  i did buy some parts to modify my design to add a one way bearing and a separate output shaft and might pursue this when we get out of this deep freeze we are in.
whether this harvested centrifugal force from the rotating pendulum is usefull in adding to the output power of the prime mover has yet to be determined but From my experiment I believe there may be something to his design.

Vince

gotoluc

I remember your experiments on this Vince

If the established science cannot fully explain gravity then there may be a chance there's an effect that can be used to our advantage.

Looking forward to more on this

Thanks for starting the topic Chet

Luc

RomanEmpire

Hi Vince!, I all, I'm Italian so i apologize in advance for my non correct English
I had had the same idea for the motor and I thank you for sharing your experiences. I have a question to ask: Why do you use the one way clutch gear and not entrust the collection of the work to a DC generator with a bridge rectifier? I like this idea because the energy generated and the collection of it does not affect the primary movement and do not involve an extra effort. I had thought of a different assembly (i attach an explanatory drawing very rough that I was just doing lately). I think we can get a good result but  must calculated and tried with different weights and different lengths of the arms properly coupled to the rotational speed in order to optimize the device, I thought especially for a good length of the arms combined with a movement not continuous but eventually made of synchronized pulses of the primary motor. I have not yet put anything into practice because I have technical difficulties and I'm not very good, I'll try to implement something, but at the moment I can not share anything concrete unfortunately. I gladly follow closely future developments