Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

crystal radio: the first real free energy device

Started by franco malgarini, February 16, 2015, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Uranium is not dangerous externally - just don't eat it or breathe it in! Same as the americium. Am is like a modern day radium, but you can't get much out of the detector.
Profitis, I have not doped anything as yet. Still getting to know the normal galena first.  The first melt attempt leaked out of a stainless tube at 1250c. The tube had a flat bottom which I thought was an integral part, but obviously wasn't.

Lakes

At the mention of Radio Active material I was reminded of the boy who built a reactor out of smoke detectors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn

profitis

Pomodoro:'Still getting to know the normal galena first.  The first melt attempt leaked out of a stainless tube at 1250c. The tube had a flat bottom which I thought was an integral part, but obviously wasn't.'

Chekout the meltingpoint of PbTe2: 940 celcius.it might also be worth a try.I've made it plenty times by just meting pb and te together until reaction initiates.its same family as galena

pomodoro

Not sure if I've got tellurium.  I did end up filling the can of a 2n2222a with UO2.  The top of the can is easily 'opened' by filing it away. IThe filing actually files away only at the edges leaving a small disk, which can be replaced back on top after the yellow  powder is put in the can. A bit of glue does the rest. I haven't done any testing of that as yet, apart from measuring the Vbe and Vbc voltage drops, which remained the same.  Using it as a diode in the crystal set was not too good, as expected. It needs to be used as an audio amp as in the Moreland patent. I'm making all the items first and testing them later. 

profitis

Pomodoro:'I did end up filling the can of a 2n2222a with UO2.'

You may get small effect like this but I doubt it will be registerable.can hardly wait to see actual doping results.doping should theoreticly have orders magnitute greater effect