Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Indegogo campaign to replicate G. Morin HighPower PolePig Transformer Apparatus

Started by mscoffman, February 18, 2015, 02:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Hello;

If any of you have some cash burning a hole in you pocket you couldn't do better than
to donate some of it to the following Indegogo campaign, if possible, to replicate Gerard
Morin's experiment with an emphasis on increasing the accuracy and certainty in the energy
in the experiment's overunity output measurements.

Indegogo Web Link Here:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gerard-morin-s-high-voltage-pole-pig-experiments

This expriment has relatively few components and features two mass-produced high
powered utility type transformers (large) and a historic portable gasoline powered electric
generator from the sixties/seventies, said necessary to have the experiment function
correctly. We are committed to presenting to the public our findings.  If we find sufficeint
overunity power, full specifications will be made available to anyone to duplicate and
hopefully to have, household amounts of electricity flowing from these multi-hundred pound
transformer units. Since our group is interested having an overunity power source, if this
hardware fails to perform, we will say so. We are independent researchers, so help us out
and have some fun too.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Void

Hi MSCoffman.  The indiegogo webpage you reference states: "In this experiment, Gerald generates ~3000 watts of electricity from a generator and powers ~6000 watts of devices."  That is a completely unsupported claim however. Mr. Morin made no appropriate measurements to determine the actual input power and output power. It is not reasonable at all to assume that all the equipment connected at the output as a load was running at maximum capacity. You should fix the indiegogo webpage to say that Mr. Morin claimed he was getting more power out than in, but no proper measurements were made to determine what the actual input and output power really were, therefore actual input power and output power are unknown. If you leave the webpage statement as is, this can be construed as deliberately trying to mislead people... Just my opinion.
P.S. His name is Gerard, I believe. 
All the best...

memoryman

You could do MUCH better than supporting this or similar campaigns: donate to a charity, give to Sally Ann, or many more.
Morin should change the letter 'i' in his name to an 'o' in his name, to better match his mental state.

MarkE

Quote from: Void on February 18, 2015, 06:18:25 PM
Hi MSCoffman.  The indiegogo webpage you reference states: "In this experiment, Gerald generates ~3000 watts of electricity from a generator and powers ~6000 watts of devices."  That is a completely unsupported claim however. Mr. Morin made no appropriate measurements to determine the actual input power and output power. It is not reasonable at all to assume that all the equipment connected at the output as a load was running at maximum capacity. You should fix the indiegogo webpage to say that Mr. Morin claimed he was getting more power out than in, but no proper measurements were made to determine what the actual input and output power really were, therefore actual input power and output power are unknown. If you leave the webpage statement as is, this can be construed as deliberately trying to mislead people... Just my opinion.
P.S. His name is Gerard, I believe. 
All the best...
Hear, hear!

MileHigh

I will just chime in my support for the rejection of this proposition.  There is no valid data to back up the proposition, and the proposition does not even make any sense.  Beyond that, if you accept that transformers behave like you observe them behave on the bench, and how they are described in electronics text books, then the data if properly measured would show under unity.