Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Indegogo campaign to replicate G. Morin HighPower PolePig Transformer Apparatus

Started by mscoffman, February 18, 2015, 02:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Oh, I absolutely encourage anyone who takes Morin seriously to donate generously to the campaign. And be sure to report your donations here.

ACCA, what about you? Have you pitched in to support Morin or the "replication" attempts yet? Gave a generous amount, did you?

mscoffman

@TK,

One reason for the replication attempt is I feel that Gerard did not give any adequate data about the
input vs output energies involved. I mean at least he could have let his hand slip and placed his
meter around one the output leads to show transformer output current. This rather than placing
his meter around a potentially destructive static VHV source. Also those load heaters have two sections
and it would be quite possible to have them heat like they are fully on while they are not. Also the motor
is stupid because a mechanically unloaded motor has an arbitrary low power drain, not represented by it
nameplate numbers and his motor was unloaded therefore the motor should not have been present. So his
experimental load setup showed lack of insight and concommitmented data taking would have been probably been
totally questionable anyways. There would have to have been a rather drastic modification to the generator
to show actual accurate electrical drive numbers.

So would I have funded G. Morin in any additional concerns about this or derivative questions? No.
Whether his insight enables what is desired or whether it was BS targeting vulnerable people
is what we also hope to determine. Believe me I feel he is *not alone*, if it is the latter.

In a fairly standard display these people like G. Morin seem to be using idiosyncrasies to promote personal
pet theories....But perhaps these idiosyncrasies were based in experimental observations by multiple
people and perhaps these will be of some value to them if measured properly. It's mighty
strange that these observation were only detected when one type of historical generator was used.

Perhaps there is "More than one way to do it." anyway.

As to the question of my funding for the project, I embarrassingly wish to report that the weather we have been
having in the US northeast has been interfering with my attempts to send it in.  It is currently 19F. here at 4:55PM.
BTW, It's also surprising at how many new insights come about when a project is attempted, successfully or not.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Just..Sayin..

Gerard told me over the phone a couple of weeks back that a pole transformer company who had contacted him were able to replicate his experiments at their facility in about ten minutes and that all they did was plug the one transformer into the wall. He said they saw 500 % efficiency right off of the bat.

I believed Gerard when he told me this awhile back and now he has confirmed this to be the case once again, as he stated it publicly in his latest Q&A video.

It seems that the secret lies in the design of the pole transformers, nothing more, nothing less. If anyone wants to replicate I would suggest using the identical arrangement with transformers that are similarly constructed. Perhaps it has something to do with a built in capacitance that is achieved through the aluminum sheeting in the transformer core.

Surely there is some one on this forum with access to pole transformers. The McCulloch generator is not necessary, just true sine wave power.

memoryman

Morin has no clue about electricity. There has never been a transformer with >100% efficiency.

ramset

memoryman
[size=0px]There has never been a transformer with >100% efficiency.[/size]
[size=0px]End Quote[/size]
[size=0px]-------------------------------[/size]
[size=0px]
[/size]
[size=0px]Once again that is all perspective...I can say all transformers are 100% efficient[/size]
[size=0px]
[/size]
[size=0px]if my goal is to make heat .   [or I could just use an appropriate  resistor [/size][size=0px] ][/size]
[size=0px]
[/size]
[size=0px]
[/size]
[size=0px]MarKSCoffman[/size]
[size=0px]
[/size]
[size=0px]I have sent You  a PM[/size]
[size=0px]
[/size]
[size=0px]respectfully[/size]
[size=0px]Chet[/size]