Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone Know what's going on with this overunity claim?

Started by rukiddingme, February 21, 2015, 01:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

It's all theatre. Like the gloves, and the switching the meters from side to side... very comedic, as if that was supposed to prove that the meters are working and giving valid measurements. When the _real_ test would have been simply to unplug the thing from the big honking power supply. If it's really drawing Zero Watts from the power supply, it shouldn't need to remain connected to the power supply at all to keep running.  But if it doesn't keep running when unplugged, then it is clear to everyone that the meter must be wrong, since the device is obviously drawing _something_ from the power supply. Power supplies supply power, not unicorn farts.

memoryman

"Power supplies supply power, not unicorn farts." no, but I made a power supply that works on my farts using methane combustion. I can't run it in the house because..., you know.

magpwr

hi,

I saw this interesting line in the web site being discussed "10 KW E-TurXatorâ„¢'s will be available very soon only for self-usage by people".

The only problem the site was last updated in the year 2010 and it's already 2015. :D

Even Akula device needs few of watts of power to do some work.But this "0" watt deal is fake.

"Anyone ever watched documentary -Scam City before".

NTesla

I'm thinking of coming up with a line of 'over unity claim' t-shirts...first one would  say:

"Self-loop or GTFO".

Any other ideas?

;D