Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Andrea Rossi Vindicated? Cold Fusion Takes Another Step Towards Credibility

Started by rukiddingme, February 28, 2015, 09:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Seeing all the evidence of late
I agree with this statement from your link wholeheartedly .

Snip
This is a fascinating point in history that when – if ever – the scientific method is broadly engaged may well revolutionize some critical sectors of research for centuries to come. These scientists who engage in demoralizing, dismissive and character assassination and destruction have done far more harm than any collection of 'scammers' anyone might choose to propose. It's a huge embarrassment that's been tolerated for far too long.

----------------------------------------
we need accountability for pompous and arrogant behavior which has stifled research in an area with huge potential ... research that will bring cheap energy to a hungry world..

Also
I would love to see a translation of this Vid From Mr.Parkhomov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VORyf-2ZC-g

To be sure there will be experiments done at this forum and elsewhere very soon.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

The overwhelming problem with extraordinary claims is the lack of reliable evidence supplied by the claimants.  Andrea Rossi is no exception.

The value of the scientific method is that it relentlessly challenges: observations, data reductions and conclusions to weed out what is likely true from what is false.  It's high degree of effectiveness is damned inconvenient to: magical thinkers, and frauds who in the end are unable to produce evidence that holds up to such objective scrutiny.

ramset

Magical  wishfull thinking can work both ways.
sort of like saying a glowing red heater running for 8 minutes at over 1000C
with NO POWER INPUT
could be do to a calibration error.....

Yeah sure thing ...happens all the time in caloric temp testing against a heat sink
takes 500 watts to hold the temp and suddenly no input and it holds nice and steady for over 8 minutes at 1000C GLOWING WHITE HOT Like MAGIC  .....
[As anyone who has ever done this type of measurement against a heat sink would know the Temp Drops like a HAMMER at shut down]
However....

How's that go Mark E?

"nothing to see here folks,  its all silly fantastical magical thinking ,  Move along"
"pay no attention to the other independent researchers and their extra heat claims"

Oh and don't forget boys and girls That I Mark E will always throw in the Names of fraudsters that have absolutely nothing to do with this research ,so as to Bolster my very firm position. [and I Mark E have learned to do this with My Bare face hanging out as often as required  :o   ]

"this will all go away soon"

NOT
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on March 01, 2015, 04:00:43 AM
Magical  wishfull thinking can work both ways.
sort of like saying a glowing red heater running for 8 minutes at over 1000C
with NO POWER INPUT
could be do to a calibration error.....
If you are referring to the tragically bad tests done by the "independent evaluators" of Andrea Rossi's "hot cat" those BS tests have been thoroughly debunked.

Yeah sure thing ...happens all the time in caloric temp testing against a heat sink
takes 500 watts to hold the temp and suddenly no input and it holds nice and steady for 8 minutes at 1000C GLOWING RED Like MAGIC.....

How's that go Mark E?

"nothing to see here folks Move along"
"pay no attention to the other independent researchers and their extra heat claims"

"this will all go away soon"

NOT
Objective tests, not he BS dog and pony shows set-up by Andrea Rossi do and will always reveal the truth.  It's a bit astounding the amount of blatant flim-flam that you take up as truth.  BTW your boy Greg Potter just pushed his schedule another six months.  And he admits that water cannot supply energy to his "water powered generator".

There is legitimate research being done into unusual things.  It is not being done by con artists like Rossi and Potter.  The more that anyone promotes charlatans like Rossi and Potter as legitimate, the more difficult it becomes for people who are seriously trying to conduct speculative research to be taken seriously.