Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keshe Reactor??

Started by tomd000, March 01, 2015, 01:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Yet another scam?  I find this hard to believe.

As TK said, it does not have wheels.  Also, it is not claimed to run on water.  But, it appears that you still have to plug it in.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

FatBird

I accept that is is probably a fake.  BUT, it boggles my mind that "scam artists"
would have the technical knowledge to put so much Professional Looking Voltage
and Current METERING and CONTROL INTRICACY into the front panel like that.

One last thought:  The petroleum industry is a Multi Trillion Dollar Industry.  Therefore,
is it possible that the units are REAL, but agents for the petroleum industry are just
saying it's a fake???
                                                                                                                                             .

MarkE

Quote from: FatBird on March 02, 2015, 09:30:25 AM
I accept that is is probably a fake.  BUT, it boggles my mind that "scam artists"

One last thought:  The petroleum industry is a Multi Trillion Dollar Industry.  Therefore,
is it possible that the units are REAL, but agents for the petroleum industry are just
saying it's a fake???
                                                                                                                                             .
You can always buy one to make sure the evil oil industry isn't deterring you from free energy.  Just because they do things like post hundred year old patents on their website as though they are relevant, that shouldn't be a big red flag should it?  And just because the box is large enough to hold several lead acid batteries that shouldn't make you suspect that it's just batteries in a box like GDS Technologies scam, should it? 

sparks

Quote from: FatBird on March 02, 2015, 09:30:25 AM

saying it's a fake???
                                                                                                                                             .

They could just be cannibalizing an inverter or UPS.   Keshse is always talking about plasma.   Plasma is a highly excited form of matter.   To get plasma here on earth we have to take and ionize atoms-then seperate the electrons and nuclei and insulate them from each other.  But plasma production requires energy just like steam production.   What it does do is leave exposed nuclei.   Now let the electrons back in.   There is no guarantee that all the electrons will settle into nice predictable orbitals without raising hell in the nucleus.   A few of them may even be captured by a proton or two.  Cu would become nickel-oxygen nitrogen-nitrogen carbon- etc.   If the newly formed isotope is unstable it will boot the neutron which then decays to a free proton and electron-that combine to form hydrogen.   The difference in mass between a proton and an electron is less than the mass of a neutron.  The result is mass to energy conversion.  Uranium is not the only thing that can be transmutated to heat up water.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2013/02/22/nasa-a-nuclear-reactor-to-replace-your-water-heater/
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love