Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light = small m WE CAN USE IT !!!

Started by tesla2, March 15, 2015, 05:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesla2

BELOW YOU NEED FROM BOOKS  ( physics )  TO UNDERSTAND MY POST
James Clerk Maxwell, in 1861–64, published his theory of electromagnetic fields and radiation, which shows that light has momentum and thus can exert pressure on objects. Maxwell's equations provide the theoretical foundation for sailing with light pressure. So by 1864, the physics community and beyond knew sunlight carried momentum that would exert a pressure on objects.

Radiation pressure in classical electromagnetism:
... it was published by James Clerk Maxwell in 1862,
and proven experimentally  ( 1900 - 1901)

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_sail

m=m but Q ???

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BHgIIFU8ON8/VP_zX3KcL3I/AAAAAAAACQ8/5nk25md2wEk/s1600/CIMG3705.JPG

in universe exist many Starts and moons ( star = Active source ) (moon = passive source )

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9QfHhbdcroQ/VP_0TYmE3NI/AAAAAAAACRE/FTe_jaMhcGo/s1600/CIMG3700.JPG

m --V-->   M

when small m is moving V and  is hiting big mass M You can hear wave ( sound  )

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1kiLUNIA0zk/VQKtkz5l-uI/AAAAAAAACSI/3kGuQloeYHw/s1600/CIMG3721.JPG

electron --->     <<< EM WAVE 

when electron is hiting EM wave
You can SEE wave ( it is not sound but it is similar mechanism electron is exchanging P=M*V with light )
it is HUGE SPEED  and wave has got very short long !!!

electron = big M

EM wave = small m

NEW PHYSICS FUNDAMETS

1600  Gallileo relativity hypothesis and   Naturall Fall Law 

1686  Newton ( Gravitation Law ) Grav. mass def.  F = ma ( Inertial Mass )

1861  Maxwell ( EM radiation problem  )

1905 - Einstein copied Newton and Copied Gallileo without modyf.

Einstein's target was  rope all old  facts in one

Gallileo and Newton wrote physics without EM radiation !!!!

2012 - POLAND MAROSZ ( city Walbrzych )
m=m !
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W27DEEsOhxs/VQU1RR4AaZI/AAAAAAAACSw/Msi6Mn8_wCQ/s1600/CIMG3728.JPG

Inverse Cubic Law ( EM preasure graph )

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XOxE9OYcVys/VP1HK3fFPgI/AAAAAAAACQc/EnJXXu4d2lg/s1600/CIMG3541.JPG

Please evaluate A-A area  for Earth ( Energy's density )
Why Earth is making rotation respect to own axis ( 66.66 )

IN PHYSICS WE HAVE NORMAL TEMPERATURE and NORMAL AIR's preasure

IN SHOR TIME WE WILL HAVE NORMAL EM RADIATION LEVEL

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BHgIIFU8ON8/VP_zX3KcL3I/AAAAAAAACQ8/5nk25md2wEk/s1600/CIMG3705.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-G8XXBln--6k/VP_2zF35VwI/AAAAAAAACRg/oFtCjI5NMtE/s1600/CIMG3703.JPG

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT MY JOB
I ALREADY INFORMED UNIVERSITETS IN MY COUNTRY ( zero reply )
I'm very open to start cooperate ( it will develop many new dyscyplines )

Engineer and Inventor Poland city Wlbrzych

http://tesla4.blogspot.com 
http://maroszphysics.blogspot.com/

http://physicshelpforum.com/showthread.php?t=11024

Bruce_TPU

Something I keep "pinned" to my desktop for the future...

The agreement of the results seems to show that light and magnetism are affections of the same substance, and that light is an electromagnetic disturbance propagated through the field according to electromagnetic laws.

So we find the propagation velocity of waves in both electric and magnetic fields is C!!  300,000,000

I enjoy "chewing" on it, over and over again...lol

Cheers,

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Bruce_TPU on March 16, 2015, 01:15:06 PM
Something I keep "pinned" to my desktop for the future...

The agreement of the results seems to show that light and magnetism are affections of the same substance, and that light is an electromagnetic disturbance propagated through the field according to electromagnetic laws.

So we find the propagation velocity of waves in both electric and magnetic fields is C!!  300,000,000

I enjoy "chewing" on it, over and over again...lol

Cheers,

Bruce

Bruce, I must add to that a bit, by stating the fact that, in a purely magnetic domain, it is only the "wave", i.e. change in flux that is restricted to a velocity of C
(well, and the mass it has an effect on.....)
HOWEVER!!! --  The field itself propagates at speeds much greater than C, and can often be "instantaneous", even at great distances.
This was verified by Ed Leedskalnin, IBM, NASA, U.S. Navy using comparatively (near c) velocity of electricity.

It was re-verified in the academic sector, by "passing" light with a lagged magnetic field, to have it effect (interfere/refract) with it further up the path.

It is only a change within the field that is restricted to C, not the propagation of the field itself.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

CANGAS

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 16, 2015, 07:23:41 PM
Bruce, I must add to that a bit, by stating the fact that, in a purely magnetic domain, it is only the "wave", i.e. change in flux that is restricted to a velocity of C
(well, and the mass it has an effect on.....)
HOWEVER!!! --  The field itself propagates at speeds much greater than C, and can often be "instantaneous", even at great distances.
This was verified by Ed Leedskalnin, IBM, NASA, U.S. Navy using comparatively (near c) velocity of electricity.

It was re-verified in the academic sector, by "passing" light with a lagged magnetic field, to have it effect (interfere/refract) with it further up the path.

It is only a change within the field that is restricted to C, not the propagation of the field itself.

Bravo, smOky2.

There is also a very simple mathematical proof rooted in, would you believe, the Maxwell wave equation. If I ever find it again I will copy it and post it. The field propagation is instantaneous according to Maxwell Wave Equation.

CANGAS 155

Bruce_TPU

The agreement of the results seems to show that light and magnetism are affections of the same substance, 

That was the piece of it that I chew on.   ::)

e = BLv.      V is the velocity of the magnetic field.  I'm not sure how fast the magnetic field of my "magnets" are moving at this point but always thinking ahead.

Cheers,

Bruce 

1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.