Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity motor, part3, all 4 recharging bats reading at 1.400 volts now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Another update, part 3, on the unity motor using two AA batteries to recharge four AA batteries while at the same time powering a motor. All four batteries that are recharging were completely drained before the experiment, and now each read at 1.400 volts. And motor is still spinning fast. Its been 58 hours run time for the motor at the making of this video. http://youtu.be/0Ae62f2luQw

sm0ky2

Excellent demonstration Steven,

This process is well known in the electrical industry, but much information is kept from the public awareness, for the sake of economic value of the resource.

almost all of our electronics ( Joule Thief excepted, among a few others) waste a great deal of electrical current, that simply passes through the circuit to ground.

In the U.S., the power companies know this, and take advantage of it.
This is evident in the return-path circuit that takes the (ground) current, and redistributes it on the grid for "re-use".
[Note: That you are metered and charged for this electricity, even though it is not "used", there is no reverse meter.]

When we run current through our devices, the energy that is not directly consumed by the electronics, or wasted as 'heat',
continues along its' path to the ground of the circuit.
This current, as you have shown here, can be intercepted, and recycled.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

tak22

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 17, 2015, 09:31:22 AM

almost all of our electronics ( Joule Thief excepted, among a few others) waste a great deal of electrical current, that simply passes through the circuit to ground.

In the U.S., the power companies know this, and take advantage of it.
This is evident in the return-path circuit that takes the (ground) current, and redistributes it on the grid for "re-use".
[Note: That you are metered and charged for this electricity, even though it is not "used", there is no reverse meter.]

I ask, with apologies for not researching first, is there a way to 'keep' all the power you pay for? In other words intercept the return power before it leaves your house and either use it or store it? Maybe put up a fake solar panel and grid-tie it back and get paid for it.  :)  There are a few methods for using power 'now' to be used 'later', such as batteries, thermal storage, etc.

It's mine, I paid for it, ya ain't getting it back! Seems too simple doesn't it?

Void

Quote from: stevensrd1 on March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM
Another update, part 3, on the unity motor using two AA batteries to recharge four AA batteries while at the same time powering a motor. All four batteries that are recharging were completely drained before the experiment, and now each read at 1.400 volts. And motor is still spinning fast. Its been 58 hours run time for the motor at the making of this video. http://youtu.be/0Ae62f2luQw

Hi stevensrd1. What type of electric motor are you using, and what voltage is it rated for? Is it a 3V DC motor?
Brushless or with brushes?

When you charge batteries, the terminal voltage on the batteries being charged can quickly climb up to near their
nominal charged value, although the batteries will still be far from fully charged. You need a way to test how
charged the batteries are after you remove them from your charging circuit, such as connecting a load to them
and timing how long the voltage takes to fall down to a certain voltage under load. Compare that discharge time
down to a certain voltage to the time it takes a fully charged battery of the same type and under the same load to
discharge down to the same voltage. Comparing the discharge time to a fully charged battery this way with the same
load should give you a half decent comparison of how charged your batteries really are. Have you tried something like this?
All the best...

sm0ky2

Quote from: tak22 on March 17, 2015, 12:54:31 PM

I ask, with apologies for not researching first, is there a way to 'keep' all the power you pay for? In other words intercept the return power before it leaves your house and either use it or store it? Maybe put up a fake solar panel and grid-tie it back and get paid for it.  :)  There are a few methods for using power 'now' to be used 'later', such as batteries, thermal storage, etc.

It's mine, I paid for it, ya ain't getting it back! Seems too simple doesn't it?

hmm....  I'd say "possibly",.. but im not exactly sure how you would go about doing that. Should probably talk to someone that is familiar with the 110V, 60Hz architecture.
If you look at your circuit panel where the mains comes in, theres 2 lines (in) from the pole,
This is run in series (110 and 110) to support both normal appliances and high voltage (220) [dryer,sometimes fridge, etc]
the 3rd wire (out) (usually a different color) feeds back into their system.
the earth-ground is grounding the case to earth, as a fail-safe, and to keep the box from gathering a potential voltage.
The 3-prong outlets have a tie-in to this earth ground.

In theory, you could stick a power transformer in-line on the 3rd wire (out) and store the energy in a battery bank, so it doesn't feed back into the grid.

But, I would definitely seek professional advice before tampering with that system.... It's fairly dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.
hope this helps.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.