Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

overunity motor still going at 80 hours now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 18, 2015, 09:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

I haven't made a new video as of the last which was titled over unity motor update part3. Showing 2 batteries in series recharging 4 batteries in parallel and powering the motor. But thought if you seen that last updated video, then this goes along with it as the current update as of 3/18/2015. The motor is still running, its been 80 hours running now. The 4 recharging batteries are at 1.403 volts and don't seem to be rising now. They may still be but ever so slowly. Given the batteries recharged are 1.2 volt batteries they really cant take on much more charge anyway as they are not 1.5 volt batteries. But the motor seems to still be spinning fast. I expected it to run 48 hours, based off the first experiment of recharging 2 batteries in parallel by using 2 batteries in series. As that ran 24 hours. But seems its running a lot longer then expected. But the 4 batteries are recharged which is a good outcome of it all. Next month I plan to use 2 AA batteries to recharge 8 AA batteries using the over unity motor. To test will it still be able to recharge them, and how long it all will run. It seems the more batteries I recharge the longer the motor runs. Which is the reverse of what one might expect. Anyway thats all for now. There were 3 parts to all this, put in video. I may or may not make another video update to this later which would be part4. If you havent seen the last updated video part3 its at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ae62f2luQw

Floor

@Stevensrd1

If you would sir,

Please

for the source battery or batteries

1. first, using a conventional charging method,  charge your source battery / or batteries
to full capacity.  Keep track of the charging time.

2. discharge these batteries through a resistance (not too rapidly) in a manner that will demonstrate the watt hours available from them after they have been so charged,  (label these battery set 1)

Note this info

for  the batteries to be charged by your device.

3.  follow precisely the same process you  used for the source battery or batteries in steps 1 and 2 above
but use the batteries that you intend to charge by using your device. (label these  battery set2)

Note this info

for the source battery or batteries

4. repeat step 1 (making certain that the charging time is kept exactly the same as the original
charging time).  use an alarm clock.

5.  use battery set 1 and your device to charge battery set 2

6. discharge battery set2 through a resistance (not too rapidly) in a manner that will demonstrate the watt hours available from them after they have been so charged, 
use exactly the same process that you used when you did this in step 2.

7. do the math.

best wishes
           floor