Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

50 Watts Electret from TV cable

Started by franco malgarini, March 23, 2015, 03:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franco malgarini

Cherryman

I vagually remember a post a few years ago ...

Someone posting and describing a dream of free energy...and it looked like this !

( Or maybe he did see the jkelly pages... but i do remember it )

Void

While electrets are of course a known phenomenon, I personally would doubt that you could get
any significant power out of a coax cable formed into an electret. I would guess the actual available
power will be quite small, but I haven't tried it.  Also, the coax cable electret should be producing a DC voltage,
like the static charge on a capacitor, so you shouldn't be able to connect the coax cable directly to a step down
transformer as was shown in the drawing, I wouldn't think. That doesn't seem to make sense.
All the best...

profitis

Electret fields wobble too now? What's going on?

TinselKoala

Where do you think Patrick Kelly gets the electricity to power his home from?

Do you imagine that he's got a bunch of spools of coax in his basement, each pumping out 50 Watts of continuous power, lighting up his kitchen and running his refrigerator and washing machine? Supplementing all the power he's getting from all those other devices and techniques he describes in his document?

Or do you think he's still connected to his local electric grid, buying his power like his neighbors do?

I'd like to see his last six monthly electricity bills. Does he have those presented anywhere in his famous pdf document?

(I already know the answer, and so do you.)