Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

900 X Overunity

Started by FatBird, March 27, 2015, 09:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

In early conversations I had with Jack he mentioned SRI and issues with disclosure.
I would not use that meeting as any sort of yardstick whatsoever.

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on March 30, 2015, 11:13:20 AM
In early conversations I had with Jack he mentioned SRI and issues with disclosure.
I would not use that meeting as any sort of yardstick whatsoever.
It is SHT who made much ado of their visit to the Green Tech Investing conference at SRI back in August 2014.  They managed to get a photo with Dr. Zanella and Michael McKubre.  Hakop sent a copy of that photo along with his representations of discussions with McKubre to Sterling Allan at PESN where the words "due diligence" are considered outside their purview.

QuoteThere is no need to remind you who Michael McKubre is. As a scientist, he is one of the most authoritative experts in the world. At the beginning of the meeting, Dr. McKubre, with his whole appearance, showed skepticism in all this.

However, by submitting our documents including [three third-party] test results of "Symphony 7A", convincing evidence and theoretical underpinnings of physical and chemical processes made by our top scientist Prof. Konstantin Balakiryan, who was present, persuaded him to recognize the validity of the agreeable facts.

The weasel wording might suggest to a careless reader Balakiryan made at least a partial believer out of McKubre.  But, taken literally, Hakop's words say only that McKubre recognized (acknowledged) what McKubre found as "agreeable facts".    Now, almost ten months later SHT has yet to report a single qualified third party who takes any of SHT's ridiculous claims seriously, including McKubre.  That's the same McKubre who spent years promoting Irving Dardik's glorified biorhythm "superwaves" as a key to cold fusion. (Weinberger, Sharon "Warming up to Cold Fusion", 9/21/2004 Washington Post  Five years later McKubre did a press tour with Irving Dardik following '60 Minutes' "Cold Fusion is Hot Again".)  The trap that SHT have pulled on themselves is name dropping for credibility and then failing to secure any endorsement from the names they drop despite claiming to have a working proof of concept. 

SHT claim to have in hand a cold fusion device that does what no other cold fusion device has ever done:  Work every time.  If the claim were true it would erase the doubts that plague cold fusion experiments.  Dr. Garwin would get as many sequential cups of tea as he could ever want.  IOW, everyone in the cold fusion world would be extremely anxious to see SHT's cold fusion claims proved true.  Yet, none endorse it.  I know why and so do you.

ramset

Yes I do know why no CF experts will endorse it, How can you endorse a Black box ?
An impossible claim and nobody is told how it works??

any kind of Endorsement from a facility like SRI would be a Joke without full disclosure and a thorough investigation , not what they do.

everybody wants the recipe...What a surprise .

Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on March 30, 2015, 03:50:14 PM
Yes I do know why no CF experts will endorse it, How can you endorse a Black box ?
An impossible claim and nobody is told how it works??

any kind of Endorsement from a facility like SRI would be a Joke without full disclosure and a thorough investigation , not what they do.

everybody wants the recipe...What a surprise .
Except that's not true Chet.  Black box testing is performed all the time.  In this case SHT claims that their black box rewrites nuclear physics in a number of ways.  The false claim of fissioning oxygen into hydrogen without the commensurate difference in binding energies would be monstrous in its value if it were true.  It would be OU by factors of millions to one.  The value of such a thing would be beyond calculation.  A year has passed and SHT's results don't show any evidence of that monster claim.  SHT don't even treat it as their primary claim.  They do not even treat their cold fusion claim as primary.  They show a box that emits gas.  The rest is empty talk.

ramset

Mark E
Soo if you believe this can be properly vetted in a black box with no other info ...
please explain what that would look like ?

Thanks Grandma