Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadolinium Magnet Generator.

Started by synchro1, April 03, 2015, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shylo

That is interesting. I wonder how much torque you can produce.
I was trying to find a place where I could buy some or better yet salvage it.
Thanks artv

mscoffman

Brian516

I wonder if this would still work if one were to use cold and hot air to change the magnetic properties of the gd64.  That way, minimal energy could be used in the process via some sort of heat exchanger system.   For the 'heat exchanger', sunlight and dry ice could be used to heat/cool the air, and a low power pwm operated blower to move the air.   
Of course the goal would be to get more power from the rotational energy than is needed to operate the heating/cooling system. 

synchro1

@Brian516,

Gadolinium's Curie temperature is around room temperature. 68º Fahrenheit! 

"Unlike the other more common ferromagnetic metals, which have a curie temperature of well over five hundred Kelvin, Gadolinium's Curie temperature is around room temperature at 293 Kelvin. Besides being superconductivity at extremely low temperatures and is strongly magnetic at room temperature, Gadolinium is the only metal outside the fourth period metals that shows signs of ferromagnetic properties. Today Gadolinium alloys are used in televisions, MRI, and in microwaves but in the future its ferromagnetic properties can be used to detect cold or hot environments".

It only takes a very small change in temperature to alter Gadolinium's magnetic properties. The demonstration of rotary motion by Meir Alfasi  is awesome. We only have to fluctuate the temperature of the Gadolinium a very small amount to get it to grow strongly magnetic or completely inert. The possibilities seem endless. Think about a frigid climate. The rotor might run through a window. At 67º Fahrenheit, the element is strongly magnetic. At 68º Fahrenheit the element turns completely inert. So we only need to alter the temperature of the element by one degree to generate rotary motion.