Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadolinium Magnet Generator.

Started by synchro1, April 03, 2015, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: MileHigh on April 07, 2015, 09:33:55 PM
This may be a fun experiment, but in the end somebody has to pay the piper for the heat power that is required to run this device.  If for every 100 watts of heat power I can get seven watts of electrical power from a generator output (as a hypothetical example) then it's not too exciting.

Supposing that I use a solar collector to heat up the water to power the generator.  The key question is supposing I replace the solar collector and instead use electricity-generating solar panels to produce electric power directly.  Which method is likely to produce more electrical power per unit of incoming solar power?

Perhaps a more fair comparison would be with a Stirling engine.  For a given amount of heat power, which system can give you more electrical output power from an attached generator, the Stirling engine or the Gadolinium Magnet Generator?  Assume that in both cases the temperature differential is optimized for each device but the available thermal power is the same.

The climate control mechanism of Gadolinium rotor must maintain a temperature of 68ยบ Fahrenheit. Once this temperature seats into the sealed container, heat is reflected back inside and the power turns off.

The "Stiriling Motor" can't pull this kind of trick, once the power's shut off on the Sterling it knocks right out instantly. The power shuts off to the climate control system for a long time.

profitis

Did anyone obtain their gladolinium here

ekimtoor1

Quote from: profitis on April 14, 2015, 04:09:20 AM
Did anyone obtain their gladolinium here
I am expecting my samples today or tomorrow.

ekimtoor1

I'm ignorant compared to even the most incredible poster here, so don't crucify me.  I'm an IT Manager that peruses these forums for fun while I'm waiting for mailboxes to migrate or some other hurry up and wait computer task.  I'm teachable and I'm learning a lot from all the good and bad stuff I read here.

I thought as a very simple POC GD project, I'd try a perpetulum.  Either two magnets on each side of the GD pendulum, or two GD pieces on each side of the magnet pendulum.  Anyone's input and guidance is welcomed.

The GD samples are coin shaped .999, 3.4 grams, about two inches in diameter.  I ordered two.

I'll have to start following the spot price of GD!

Edit:  Just looked it up and there is no spot price on rare earths.  Looking at Molycorp MCP, as a rare earth investment example, rare earths are really bottomed out right now, maybe with more bottom to come.

profitis

Exellent @ekim don't panic I'm a physicist.I'm going to help you and me make another big mark in history(the second time for me)I've got the knowledge,you've got the gadolinum.do you have an infrared-sensitive camera available ekim