Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: Promises requested

Started by PaulLowrance, October 03, 2006, 01:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

OK, I have a question that is eating me up, lol. Not really, but it is my #1 concern at present in life.

I would very much appreciate your replies.

Question: If I build and confirm a machine that runs by itself (recirculating its energy) in addition to generating useful power in the form of electricity, the machine is easy to build (relative to most machines on this forum), and the cost to build the machine is say $300 or $400, then would you promise to build it?

I need to know what I am up against. Will this be suppressed and the majority of people here will suddenly flood the forums on other topics in desperation of suppressing the above machine? Or will certain key people post that they just built it and say it does not work in an attempt to suppress?

I would really like to know who can promise to build it. You have my word that if and when I post that I have confirmed the smoking gun, a machine that runs by itself and generates "free energy" that I will not be mistaking. You already have my full name, but I will post even my middle name, location, phone #, where the machine will be demonstrated and the schedule ... everything, for free.

Presently I cannot guarantee any success as I am still researching my theory with experiments, but it sure would help if people could promise to build the machine given the above conditions and help populate the news to as many people as possible.

You have my word that if and when confirmed everything will be freely posted in full extreme detail.

Many thanks,
Paul Lowrance

EDIT
: Just wanted to clarify that if and when this day occurs I will not be selling any such units. The mentioned price of $300 to $400 is simply your cost; i.e., the cost of parts. It will be public domain and everyone is encouraged to make and sell such units for profit or non-profit. I do not want to be classified as a scam artist so I cannot make any money off this until it becomes clear that the machine is not a fake. Then I would enjoy starting a company that would improve and sell such devices. And by all means, I would encourage everyone to do the same.

Jowik

Quote from: PaulLowrance on October 03, 2006, 01:20:29 PM
OK, I have a question that is eating me up, lol. Not really, but it is my #1 concern at present in life.

I would very much appreciate your replies.

Question: If I build and confirm a machine that runs by itself (recalculating its energy) in addition to generating useful power in the form of electricity, the machine is easy to build (relative to most machines on this forum), and the cost to build the machine is say $300 or $400, then would you promise to build it?

I need to know what I am up against. Will this be suppressed and the majority of people here will suddenly flood the forums on other topics in desperation of suppressing the above machine? Or will certain key people post that they just built it and say it does not work in an attempt to suppress?

I would really like to know who can promise to build it. You have my word that if and when I post that I have confirmed the smoking gun, a machine that runs by itself and generates "free energy" that I will not be mistaking. You already have my full name, but I will post even my middle name, location, phone #, where the machine will be demonstrated and the schedule ... everything, for free.

Presently I cannot guarantee any success as I am still researching my theory with experiments, but it sure would help if people could promise to build the machine given the above conditions and help populate the news to as many people as possible.

You have my word that if and when confirmed everything will be freely posted in full extreme detail.

Many thanks,
Paul Lowrance

Hi Paul,

The newly formed Global Technology Review Board, after a couple small projects and some administrative matters (such as forming the board, setting up a forum, etc), can put in their agenda the construction and testing of your machine.  I myself cannot afford to build anything at the present time.  Once we have built and tested your device, we will publish the results.  One thing to note is that before publishing the results, validation tests will be done at least twice by different "testers".

I would not be able to say how long this will be before we would get to building your device.

I hope that this satisfactory with respect to your claim.

Cheers,

John

FreeEnergy

I will help spread the word around as much as possible. starting with the Open Source communities, Religious Scientists, and ofcourse the Free Energy research communities.

peace

-[marco]-

yo i build em  ;D
migt be a bit cheaper for me because i have already a lot of stuff.

i will not only build it but also try to further devellop it so it spits out more power :)

Nali2001

Hi there Paul,

Well, I?d say ?Yes? if the device looks promising and parts can ?reasonably easy? be obtained (not that I will have to get some area51-grade plutonium or something ^_^). Then I am indeed interested of replicating it. I don?t know what is required but I have practically all the metal machining machines that one might need. Lathe, metal mill, that sorts of things. Plus I?m in touch with some quite respected and knowledgeable people in this field, I might say. So yeah I?ll most certainly replicate it.

Thanks for asking,
Steven