Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: Promises requested

Started by PaulLowrance, October 03, 2006, 01:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Subject to the fair provisos mentioned by others above, yes,
I would be enthusiastic to build.

It would be interesting to see if the device could be broken
down into components which might be stock parts from other
devices. For instance, the prototype might have a rotating
shaft with a certain collar and/or other feature that might, by
coincidence, be near enough to a shaft out of a particular Dysan
vacuum cleaner. Therefore: big savings in turning costs etc.

Also, someone could make a dozen off of one component whilst
someone else makes a dozen off of a different one. Then we would
swap or trade.

Any Tewari/ Depalma influences?

Paul R.

Gregory

Hi Paul,

Looks you know what you want to do. ;)

The goal is to create a $300 machine that can output at least 1 KW.

This is a pretty good goal. If you could do this, you were a true genius, yeh.
Lets say, I have very little skills in the field of electronics, but if you make your continously smoking cigar, which really works and put out at least 0.5 Kw useful output, and I can get all the parts needed from about $500, I will be glad to study and try to replicate it.

I guess given that situation where the machine runs by itself even when the battery is removed is considered infinite efficiency, correct? I mean, it is not draining any energy source because it is able to recirculating its own energy enough to sustain itself in addition to supplying extra energy.

;D Lol
This is an interesting observation of yours, I also had it some times before. From a certain viewpoint it is really infinite efficiency, because in some cases you have to divide by 0, haven't you?

Wish you success wiht your efforts!

Greg

pg46

Hey Paul-

"Build it and they will come"

..well at least I will come along to join in. Looking forward to yours (and ours) success.

Best,

gyulasun

Hi Paul,

I would certainly attempt to build your circuit, $400-500 worth of components/parts are not a unachieveable goal.

3 years ago I built Naudin's MEG but I got a 'decent' 87% efficiency or 0.87 COP if you like. I did not use metglas core (I considered metglas to be expensive then for a try) but a ferrit one salvaged from old television line output transformers. I never understood then why the MEG should work in the form the Bearden et. al. team patented it, because the common flux connection (using a common core for both the input and output coils) renders the MEG to the level of conventional transformers. Somehow I feel there must be a certain kind of separation between the input and output in case of any overunity devices. Later I read a possible separation would be to switch the load on at the output only at a time when the input is just switched off.

And there have been the MEGbuilders yahoo group where several members attempted to build it but ALL of THEM FAILED! A few of them even used metglas core type Bearden referred to in the patent or Naudin used.

And when Naudin introduced his nonlinear resistor load it became clear to me he wanted to make the output measurements totally foggy to cover his failure. That is what I think.

So I look forward to your circuit with confidence, once you are saying you build it and confirm its overunity.

So far I find your MCE theory very interesting and from another source I tend to believe ferrits containing MnZn may also be used with success as you also mentioned. That would be great because it would make the whole circuit much cheaper to build... of course with reduced output power but it would still be very, very good!

Regards
Gyula

sterlinga

Hi Paul,

If it works, and you post a complete set of plans, along with photos and videos, I don't think you will be lacking for having people to repolicate it.  You will see swarms of people doing just that, some of whom will more than gladly post their results.  As always, the resources of PESWiki would be open to you to publish your plans, photos, instructions, and results.

Sterling
http://freeenergynews.com and http://peswiki.com
"The best cutting-edge, clean energy news and directory service on the net."