Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question: Promises requested

Started by PaulLowrance, October 03, 2006, 01:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Thanks for all the great replies so far.

@Tao,
I'm very delighted to read your specific answer of $500. I will try my best to keep the total cost of parts below $500.

Just to let others know, I am not selling anything. What will happen after the "smoking gun" is confirmed is the exact build instructions will be freely publishing. Such build instructions will include a list of parts. I will try my best to include as many substitute parts consisting of a wide range of companies. You have my word that I have no affiliation with the companies and will make nothing. Most of the parts will be simple capacitors, inductors, resistors, mosfet's, standard copper wire, a fan, Aluminum foil for shielding, and a magnetic core. The main concern is the core (possibly Metglas) might be a little pricey. Hopefully a cheaper more common core will do the job well enough.

What will probably happen is several design scales will be published. So if you can only afford say $100 in parts then the machine will generate a smaller amount of "free energy."  A lot of people here will probably have most of the parts.

Tao, that's a good idea to make sure the starting device, which will probably be a small battery, is completely removed from the device. Any ideas as to help eliminate any potential fraud and give people more comfort that it is the real deal is welcome.  What about a tiny wimpy solar cell as the starting mechanism? A small solar cell can only generate a maximum power.

@Jowik,
I cannot express how comforting to read your post regarding your newly formed group. When that day arrives I would be honored to just ship you and your group a version of the machine. I understand your group probably operates over Internet. When this days occurs perhaps you could hold a meeting at a specific location for your group members who are local to you or who can afford to witness and test the machine.

@FreeEnergy,
It is people like you and the others here that will be the true heroes, IMHO!  Nearly 7 billion people will need people such as yourself to spread the word.

@Marco,
I love your avatar picture. Very cool, lol.  Are those parts? Looks like in that pic alone is enough to build and improve the MEMM!

@mramos,
I hear you!!! It is very puzzling why so many "free energy" designs there are, and still no self-running machine. All the work everyone is putting in this industry is priceless! It will happen one day. When I publish the "smoking gun" you have my word that the build instructions will be detailed, even the paint color, lol, that it will work, exactly. If for some odd reason it does not work then you and everyone will have my cell phone # and please by all means call me and we'll get it working, but I am confident it will work perfectly.

@Nali2001,
If and when this day occurs and given your machine shop tools and such I would hope you consider starting up your company to sell and improve the device.

I look forward to read everyone's posts who will replicate such a device given the aforementioned conditions along with any comments, ideas, and advice. 

Kind Regards,
Paul Lowrance

gn0stik

It would take me a while to save up money to buy all the stuff for the project, but yes, I would build one.

Regards,
Rich

Liberty

Quote from: PaulLowrance on October 03, 2006, 01:20:29 PM
OK, I have a question that is eating me up, lol. Not really, but it is my #1 concern at present in life.

I would very much appreciate your replies.

Question: If I build and confirm a machine that runs by itself (recalculating its energy) in addition to generating useful power in the form of electricity, the machine is easy to build (relative to most machines on this forum), and the cost to build the machine is say $300 or $400, then would you promise to build it?

I need to know what I am up against. Will this be suppressed and the majority of people here will suddenly flood the forums on other topics in desperation of suppressing the above machine? Or will certain key people post that they just built it and say it does not work in an attempt to suppress?

I would really like to know who can promise to build it. You have my word that if and when I post that I have confirmed the smoking gun, a machine that runs by itself and generates "free energy" that I will not be mistaking. You already have my full name, but I will post even my middle name, location, phone #, where the machine will be demonstrated and the schedule ... everything, for free.

Presently I cannot guarantee any success as I am still researching my theory with experiments, but it sure would help if people could promise to build the machine given the above conditions and help populate the news to as many people as possible.

You have my word that if and when confirmed everything will be freely posted in full extreme detail.

Many thanks,
Paul Lowrance

EDIT
: Just wanted to clarify that if and when this day occurs I will not be selling any such units. The mentioned price of $300 to $400 is simply your cost; i.e., the cost of parts. It will be public domain and everyone is encouraged to make and sell such units for profit or non-profit. I do not want to be classified as a scam artist so I cannot make any money off this until it becomes clear that the machine is not a fake. Then I would enjoy starting a company that would improve and sell such devices. And by all means, I would encourage everyone to do the same.

I find it interesting, but since I am already involved in my own project (low power magnet motor), I am in the position that Jowik is in.  Can't really budget it in now with so many irons in the fire.  But I will follow it with interest.  Please continue your development, as will I.

Wishing you the best results Paul, and others who successfully build a free energy device.

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

c0mster

If you have the plans and the knowledge and your are willing to share them then YES I would build the device with my own money. However I would suspect the plans to be quite through and not provide misinformation as do many I have seen. I believe now is the time to share knowledge for the good of us all for those who will grasp at it. If your serious about experimenting on free energy devices and designs a mere $400 is probably about 1/10 of the actual money you have spent on tools and parts.   

Comster

gn0stik

Paul, after having thought of this, I think great PR would be to send the idea to mythbusters as televised reproduction. They already did one show on free energy, but if there was one design that had multiple reproductions, they would have no choice but to do an addendum show.