Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Slowing or reversing a KWH meter.

Started by pomodoro, April 12, 2015, 08:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 14, 2015, 09:17:54 PM
Totally agree with you.  When I first moved into this apt. about 8 years ago, and had the electric turned on, the elect. company gave me (at my request) the past year's billings for the apt.  It was well over $100/month, every month.

So, I move in and my first month's bill was about $30.  I begin using all of my JT lights and going about my business and it dropped to $22.  I was awakened by the sound of a truck (I worked nights then) and saw the electric company replacing my meter.  I went out and asked about it and they told me there was a problem with it.  The next month my bill was $19 for the month.  They came back and were making some tests with the meter.  Since then, I have not seen them.  We have had huge rate increases so my bill is a bit higher now but, yes, as you can see, if there is a drastic or even sort of large usage change (using LESS power) for an address, they will be out looking into it.

I was doing nothing wrong so I had nothing to worry about, I just thought it was funny.

Bill
At least they did not demand that you start using more electricity.

MarkE

Quote from: xhacks on April 15, 2015, 04:25:20 AM
Hi,
This method will reverse your old meter. Some meters might count also the reverse rotation also, BUT if you're smart enough, you can equalize the amps that go reverse the meter and the actual ampers used by you...That's stealing, so I'am not gonna get deep into it...

TIP FOR EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM: Look very carefully on this schematic, and check the Barbosa-Leal schematic about free energy;If you're smart enough you can make the electrons come from ground... LISTEN TO CLARENCE ADVICES!!!
That scheme defeats the meter as well as shorts the the meter output to neutral through the transformer resistance and leakage inductance.  No power will be available to your home and the wires will get very, very hot.

xhacks

Quote from: MarkE on April 15, 2015, 04:36:59 AM
All you are doing aside from wasting some electricity in the transformer is bypassing the meter, which is illegal.

As you say this is totally illegal; In fact the topic is about stealing electricity, but if you read carefully what I said before you would found that this wasn't my intention. I just wanted to guide everyone to check the Barbosa topic, to do something useful with their time...Not to think about stealing... Steal electrons from ground if you want (that's not illegal)

MarkE

Quote from: xhacks on April 15, 2015, 04:52:42 AM
As you say this is totally illegal; In fact the topic is about stealing electricity, but if you read carefully what I said before you would found that this wasn't my intention. I just wanted to guide everyone to check the Barbosa topic, to do something useful with their time...Not to think about stealing... Steal electrons from ground if you want (that's not illegal)
In this case you can't use what you steal.  It only heats the wiring ahead of the wiring in your house.  The meter current sense shunt appears directly across the secondary of your transformer, shorting it.  That allows HUGE currents to flow through the primary.  The meter will not register those currents, but those huge currents will make all the wiring very, very hot and drop the voltage available to your house. 

xhacks

Quote from: MarkE on April 15, 2015, 04:56:52 AM
In this case you can't use what you steal.  It only heats the wiring ahead of the wiring in your house.  The meter current sense shunt appears directly across the secondary of your transformer, shorting it.  That allows HUGE currents to flow through the primary.  The meter will not register those currents, but those huge currents will make all the wiring very, very hot and drop the voltage available to your house.

Only the red lines are getting hot. The meter's principle is very easy, for example you use 100W, that's 0,45A, the meter's registering 220V at 0,45A, simple for now. The device works in this way: the meter's registering 2.5A(Example) at 220V, that means 550W. And if you have a load of 550W(Heater, Computer, etc) the power measured by your meter would be 0W